2520..So I installed a Temp Gauge

/ 2520..So I installed a Temp Gauge #1  

PCABE5

Platinum Member
Tractor
John Deere 4066R Cab and loader
I was looking for something to do this weekend so I installed a temp gauge. Everything was really easy to hook up. My only mistake was I scratched the black plastic right below the gauge but I am sure the tractor will survive. Easier to read then the light and easier to tell when the front grille is getting clogged. The gauge reads 160 when it warms up which is when the T-stat opens.

Attachments

• Temp Sensor.jpg
    Temp Sensor.jpg
    220.7 KB · Views: 997
  • Temp Gauge.jpg
    Temp Gauge.jpg
    183.7 KB · Views: 1,045
   / 2520..So I installed a Temp Gauge
   / 2520..So I installed a Temp Gauge #6  
Nice!:thumbsup: I have been wandering about that and if they have an idiot light on them to let you know if it is getting hot.....

/ 2520..So I installed a Temp Gauge #7  
There is a plug already there. Just remove it.

If you have a block heater (like me),that is already being used. Not sure,but I don't think there is anywhere else to put it.:(

Greg

/ 2520..So I installed a Temp Gauge #8  
If you have a block heater (like me),that is already being used. Not sure,but I don't think there is anywhere else to put it.:(

Greg

On my Kubota (B7100) I couldn't find a tapped hole for a temperature sensor, so I used some copper pipe fittings to make a short insert into the top radiator hose. I soldered a brass fitting into that copper section for the sensor.

Works great.

/ 2520..So I installed a Temp Gauge #9  

Greg

block heater should be in the block on a 2520, not the thermostat housing...

look again...

/ 2520..So I installed a Temp Gauge #10  

Greg

The block heater on my 2520 is installed in the side of the block. The fore mentioned plug is still there and is not big enough for a block heater.

Tractor & Equipment Auctions

TORSION AXLE & PINTLE HITCH TONGUE W/PUSH BRAKE  (A34808)
TORSION AXLE &...
Build Codes (A33783)
Build Codes (A33783)
EASY KLEEN MAGNUM GOLD 4000 PSI PRESSURE WASHER, S/N 243753 (UNUSED) (A34808)
EASY KLEEN MAGNUM...
12' x 20' CARPORT, (RED IRON, PIPE & TIN) (A34808)
12' x 20' CARPORT...
U-Bolts and Swivel Bearings (A33113)
U-Bolts and Swivel...
BALD Generator (A33249)
BALD Generator...