2305 Three Point Questions

/ 2305 Three Point Questions #11  
Dose it go wider if you disconnect that adjustment ? ... you might have to install pin on the inside of your implements.

1678275294664.png

/ 2305 Three Point Questions #12  
This looks very odd. The 2305 is supposed to be Cat I and should have 27 inches between the lower attachment points. Your picture shows 20 inches, which is the Category 0 dimension. I thought Cat 0 hitches were only on lawn/garden tractors like the X700 series. I have a 2320 which is kind of a 2305 with larger tires and the hitch doesn't seem to look quite like yours.

/ 2305 Three Point Questions #13  
This looks very odd. The 2305 is supposed to be Cat I and should have 27 inches between the lower attachment points. Your picture shows 20 inches, which is the Category 0 dimension. I thought Cat 0 hitches were only on lawn/garden tractors like the X700 series. I have a 2320 which is kind of a 2305 with larger tires and the hitch doesn't seem to look quite like yours.
These arms look pretty angle in as well ? is it suppose to be like that ?

1678280858157.png

/ 2305 Three Point Questions #14  
Question, are the 2 bottom horizontal arms installed correctly? Maybe at the dealer they were installed incorrectly. I think most of theses tractors come as a kit and then dealer assembled. You could reverse the bottom 2 horizontal arms but you would need to flip them 180 degrees and mount on the opposite sides. See if that doesn't increase the horizontal clearance. Are the vertical arms installed correctly another possibility. Just a suggestion.

/ 2305 Three Point Questions #15  
I think Oldtimer may be onto something. I would suggest you try reversing the arms. On my 2320, the ends are not the same. The tractor side has a single angle but the implement side has two angles on it to align the connectors. It also surprises me that you don't seem to have adjustments on the arms. Mine has three different holes to attach the lift links to give different ranges of lift. It makes me even wonder if they are the correct lift arms for the 2305.

If you got this used, I would almost wonder if someone converted it to Category 0 by switching lift arms.

/ 2305 Three Point Questions #17  
Dose it go wider if you disconnect that adjustment ? ... you might have to install pin on the inside of your implements.

View attachment 787425
Oh I see the problem. This happened on my old 2210 as well. The tube with the two chain connection eyes in the center needs to rotate 90° so the connection eyes are facing directly rear. That will give you the additional travel out

Last edited: