2023 TYM Tractor Comparison

/ 2023 TYM Tractor Comparison #1  

michaelahess

Tractor
TYM T25
I ended up with a T25, but here's the spreadsheet I started as I was going down the rabbit hole...

If anyone would like to add/edit/build on, just request access and DM me!

Hope this helps some folks.

/ 2023 TYM Tractor Comparison #2  
I ended up with a T25, but here's the spreadsheet I started as I was going down the rabbit hole...

If anyone would like to add/edit/build on, just request access and DM me!

Hope this helps some folks.

Hahaha...this is great really. I built my own. Separate tabs for each of 14 nameplates. I didn't include any SCUT, but went up to about 65 HP on CUT. Most of the models then have Gear ROPS, Hydro Rops, Gear cab and Hydro Cab versions.

Then I pulled the data into a comparison tab to make them apples to apples with prices. Then I made a finalist tab so I could easily compare the ones I was considering. Spreadsheets are a thing for me. Started using them in about 1986 or so. I know enough to know I'm pretty good, but others are much better than me.

/ 2023 TYM Tractor Comparison
Hahaha...this is great really. I built my own. Separate tabs for each of 14 nameplates. I didn't include any SCUT, but went up to about 65 HP on CUT. Most of the models then have Gear ROPS, Hydro Rops, Gear cab and Hydro Cab versions.

Then I pulled the data into a comparison tab to make them apples to apples with prices. Then I made a finalist tab so I could easily compare the ones I was considering. Spreadsheets are a thing for me. Started using them in about 1986 or so. I know enough to know I'm pretty good, but others are much better than me.
Yeah this started with a dozen competitor models then I decided to simplify after ruling out the other brands. Just figured what the heck, might as well share!

/ 2023 TYM Tractor Comparison #5  
Yeah this started with a dozen competitor models then I decided to simplify after ruling out the other brands. Just figured what the heck, might as well share!
I tend to over do analysis on big purchases. It hasn't failed me yet.

/ 2023 TYM Tractor Comparison #7  
Welcome to TBN, congrats on the tractor. Those seem to get rave reviews. Thanks for sharing your data.
I wish I had a TYM dealer within an hour of me, I would like to sit on one. Not in the market, just curiosity.