2020 MF 4707 aggravation

/ 2020 MF 4707 aggravation #11  
How many hours have you put on it since the dealer prepared it ? Either the people installing the loader failed to finish the job or else it worked the bolts loose over time. They need to be torqued down to spec and then watched. I have no clue about the rest of the issues.

/ 2020 MF 4707 aggravation #12  
Many dealers use students and young kids to do the assemblies and PDI's. Which is fine, but somebody experienced should check their work. My Kubota had a stripped bolt that wasn't even turned all the way in. I had to replace the bolt and chase the threads.

/ 2020 MF 4707 aggravation #13  
That's exactly what it was . Linkage came off lucky the set screw didn't fall out .Put back on E code cleared .

/ 2020 MF 4707 aggravation #14  
Yes aggravated to say the least . The 2021- 4707 tractor. On a good note I like the extra weight compared to other brands. I like the functionality. But the small things that result in shutting down operation is wearing my patience.
Starting AC NOT COLD even after updating. Fuel system issues. The first was QC issues bleeder screw loose. Now fuel issues I'm assuming not a lot of information on this tractor.. see pictures of codes and warning lights also the linkage that was hanging down.
Found this linkage hanging loose placed back on the tractor the engine code left but exhaust warning still on and still loosing rpm after a short run at high rpm .
What does this LINKAGE do anyway. I didn't adjust anything just placed back on shaft and tightened set screw down.

While looking at this the loader frame is loose with bolts backed out .
This tractor has 160 hrs and of light use pulling a 6' brush hog and a 4x5 round baler to roll a 120 rolls not a commercial use tractor use only in the weekends mainly mowing or putting out hay ..
Now back relying on 1970 model. David Brown 880.
Massey going back to dealer tomorrow. Hopefully to get some more bugs worked out. The dealer I will say has been very attentive to the issues I think it will be a good tractor but as all brands to many electronics and not built to really work.
Placed linkage back on that cleared code. I Contacted dealer and discussed issues as always PR EQUIPMENT is taking care of issues quickly. It was a good call as Massey has an new update for A/C and they are going over tractor as it's still under warranty.
I will say PR EQUIPMENT is a good dealer , customer service is great whether you take it to them or the field tech comes to you and Nick the owner is always involved from sales to service. Sharp guy .
Excellent experience .