2020 Branson 4225H DPF Information Needed

/ 2020 Branson 4225H DPF Information Needed #11  
Sounds like you're making progress. I'm curious what your "... Performed a pressure check across the DPF. 3 psi on inlet and .20 wga on the outlet with the engine running. " means?

"wga" ?

Sorry but when I ran into the same issues, I removed my DPF filter and controller entirely.

Never had a moments trouble since.

/ 2020 Branson 4225H DPF Information Needed #12  
Did you ever find out a solution for this? I have a 4225R and it flashes 10 times then stays lit up tried running hot for an hour and a half. Thanks

/ 2020 Branson 4225H DPF Information Needed #13  
Did you ever find out a solution for this? I have a 4225R and it flashes 10 times then stays lit up tried running hot for an hour and a half. Thanks
Are you asking the OP, or me?

My solution has been a permanent fix for me.

/ 2020 Branson 4225H DPF Information Needed #14  
ok so i don't know how much help this will be but, i have seen what your describing only one other time in the last 7 years, its was on a 3725c and it was eventually determined to be a sensor misreading, this was still under warranty at the time so we were instructed to replace them, once we replaced the differential pressure and temp sensor it went back to reading normally, so my best guess is you pressure sensor is not reading correctly and that's what the lights are trying to say.

/ 2020 Branson 4225H DPF Information Needed #16  
I'm looking for someone with real knowledge on the DPF system in my tractor. No I don't want to remove the DPF in my new tractor. As we know the manual is a joke. I have talked with the manufacturer in Georgia and with my dealer. Both seem lost about information. My problem is when I turn my key on, but not start, the DPF light comes on solid for 3 seconds, then goes out, then it flashes 10 times and goes out. Then I start the tractor and no DPF light comes on. After the tractor warms up and the EGTS, the DPF light comes back on solid with the RPM's up in the green area. Light will go out if the RPM's are at an idle. The manufacturer told me to warm it up and run it at WOT, 3000 RPM, for 45 minutes and that should burn it off in the DPF and reset the Logger. I ran it for an hour at 3000 RPM and that didn't work. I added 16oz of Lucas Oil Diesel Deep Clean to a full tank of fuel and ran it again at 3000 RPM for an hour and nothing.

The Logger is trying to say something. Does anyone know the light codes from the Logger? When you first turn the key on and the DPF light is on solid for 3 seconds, I think that's a system check-out. What does the 10 flashes mean when the key is turned on after the solid goes out? After warmed up and at higher RPM what does the solid DPF light mean? I know it's not "Emergency" and shut it down because the manufacturer and my dealer told me to run it at WOT.

Disclaimer: I don't know if this will work, author unknown. Just reposting. It worked for my 2021 4820h.
Figured this could be valuable information to share for anyone with a similar issue.

Back Story: I have been troubleshooting a CEL and DPF light on my 5520c for a month now. It started when I went to clean the machine and decided to make sure to put in Dielectric grease in all the electrical plug (OCD thing I do....I know its not required). I disconnected the battery, greased plugs, connected the battery and cleaned. Fire the Tractor up, got the CEL and DPF.....shut it down rechecked all my plugs...Found 2 that weren't fully seated. re-seated....light didn't go away. FYI tractor ran just fine with the lights on....no issues...just really annoyed me.

Ran the tractor for 10 hours thinking a counter needed to be cleared...NOPE didn't work

Disconnected the battery for 24 hours thinking it needed a reset/clear..... Nope didn't work

Used a Multimeter on all the sensor to ensure they all were providing some output....There were no dead sensors.

Scratching my brain on trying to figure out how to resolve this

Well come to find out through a lot for research and the help of some very nice techs, the DPF controller might need a recalibration if the battery is disconnect or multiple sensors aren't responding (dead or UNPLUGGED). (DPF controller gets out of sync with the Butterfly valve on the exhaust).

There is a procedure that resets the calibration that I figured might help save others time from taking it into a dealer or having the dealer just complete the same steps. I can't guarantee it will resolve your issue but you never know.

Steps:
Turn the IGN on, Hold the DFP "ACK" button for 15 seconds,
this will clear the CEL, and the DPF / Regn lights (there are two) will start flashing ever 2 seconds. (This tells the controller to intialize calibration)

Next turn the IGN off, Then turn IGN back on and immediately press the DPF "ACK" 3 times in row. The DPF/Rgen light will flash 3 times once learning is complete. Then turn off the IGN again. This will have the system relearn the butterfly valve orientation. (you should hear the valve open and close, if you listen closely)

The steps are time sensitive so a couple of tries isn't out of the question.

Recalibration complete and lights were cleared, Tractor is happy again.

Not sure if anyone has seen the issue I was having but....Figured worth letting other know about the process I uncovered.
Does anyone have a diagnostic description code chart for this Logger? Sequence of operation chart? Some kind of information and not just remove the DPF.

Does it need a scanner to reset the light? Has anyone found a scanner that works on this system?

Thanks for any information.

/ 2020 Branson 4225H DPF Information Needed #17  
I'm looking for someone with real knowledge on the DPF system in my tractor. No I don't want to remove the DPF in my new tractor. As we know the manual is a joke. I have talked with the manufacturer in Georgia and with my dealer. Both seem lost about information. My problem is when I turn my key on, but not start, the DPF light comes on solid for 3 seconds, then goes out, then it flashes 10 times and goes out. Then I start the tractor and no DPF light comes on. After the tractor warms up and the EGTS, the DPF light comes back on solid with the RPM's up in the green area. Light will go out if the RPM's are at an idle. The manufacturer told me to warm it up and run it at WOT, 3000 RPM, for 45 minutes and that should burn it off in the DPF and reset the Logger. I ran it for an hour at 3000 RPM and that didn't work. I added 16oz of Lucas Oil Diesel Deep Clean to a full tank of fuel and ran it again at 3000 RPM for an hour and nothing.

The Logger is trying to say something. Does anyone know the light codes from the Logger? When you first turn the key on and the DPF light is on solid for 3 seconds, I think that's a system check-out. What does the 10 flashes mean when the key is turned on after the solid goes out? After warmed up and at higher RPM what does the solid DPF light mean? I know it's not "Emergency" and shut it down because the manufacturer and my dealer told me to run it at WOT.

Does anyone have a diagnostic description code chart for this Logger? Sequence of operation chart? Some kind of information and not just remove the DPF.

Does it need a scanner to reset the light? Has anyone found a scanner that works on this system?

Thanks for any information.

/ 2020 Branson 4225H DPF Information Needed #18  
Figured this could be valuable information to share for anyone with a similar issue.

Back Story: I have been troubleshooting a CEL and DPF light on my 5520c for a month now. It started when I went to clean the machine and decided to make sure to put in Dielectric grease in all the electrical plug (OCD thing I do....I know its not required). I disconnected the battery, greased plugs, connected the battery and cleaned. Fire the Tractor up, got the CEL and DPF.....shut it down rechecked all my plugs...Found 2 that weren't fully seated. re-seated....light didn't go away. FYI tractor ran just fine with the lights on....no issues...just really annoyed me.

Ran the tractor for 10 hours thinking a counter needed to be cleared...NOPE didn't work

Disconnected the battery for 24 hours thinking it needed a reset/clear..... Nope didn't work

Used a Multimeter on all the sensor to ensure they all were providing some output....There were no dead sensors.

Scratching my brain on trying to figure out how to resolve this

Well come to find out through a lot for research and the help of some very nice techs, the DPF controller might need a recalibration if the battery is disconnect or multiple sensors aren't responding (dead or UNPLUGGED). (DPF controller gets out of sync with the Butterfly valve on the exhaust).

There is a procedure that resets the calibration that I figured might help save others time from taking it into a dealer or having the dealer just complete the same steps. I can't guarantee it will resolve your issue but you never know.

Steps:
Turn the IGN on, Hold the DFP "ACK" button for 15 seconds,
this will clear the CEL, and the DPF / Regn lights (there are two) will start flashing ever 2 seconds. (This tells the controller to intialize calibration)

Next turn the IGN off, Then turn IGN back on and immediately press the DPF "ACK" 3 times in row. The DPF/Rgen light will flash 3 times once learning is complete. Then turn off the IGN again. This will have the system relearn the butterfly valve orientation. (you should hear the valve open and close, if you listen closely)

The steps are time sensitive so a couple of tries isn't out of the question.

Recalibration complete and lights were cleared, Tractor is happy again.

Not sure if anyone has seen the issue I was having but....Figured worth letting other know about the process I uncovered.

/ 2020 Branson 4225H DPF Information Needed #19  
The 4520 light came back on, it flashed 10x and then stayed on.
I drove it down the road in high gears zipping along for 3 miles, when I returned I let it idle for 5 minutes and the light went out.
Its a 2017 4520R with 200 hrs.

/ 2020 Branson 4225H DPF Information Needed #20  
The 4520 light came back on, it flashed 10x and then stayed on.
I drove it down the road in high gears zipping along for 3 miles, when I returned I let it idle for 5 minutes and the light went out.
Its a 2017 4520R with 200 hrs.
That's one easy way to take care of burning all the stuff on the older system where you can't force a regen unless you put some load on the tractor, just like you did.