2015 John Deere 3046r cab. Price?

/ 2015 John Deere 3046r cab. Price?
It’s for sale in the sale section. $36500 obo. Very nice tractor.

/ 2015 John Deere 3046r cab. Price? #12  
Probably a good deal, especially in current times. In April 2020 I bought my 2017 3039R as a consignment off a dealer's lot in Vermont for $26,700 and got them to deliver it across the borders for me for an extra $200 to avoid any quarantine issues with my employer. it had 208 hours and had an H165 loader with HD bucket - no plow though. They had multiple people look at it prior to that, but as a consignment they weren't offering any way for potential buyers to finance, and I was the one who came up with the cash. Soon after they sold their stores to a large nationwide Deere franchise, along with most of New England. Maybe they were already closing up doors - who knows. I thought it was a decent deal then, and by today's pricing and availability, I'm glad i did it. The thing I used to find was that not a lot of people could come up with cash for anything without financing. My friends and I have all seen the same thing. It usd to be at over $5k people had a hard time coming up with cash without a loan. Now we're all seeing everyone show up with $20k or more in cash to buy wheelers, sleds, side by sides and other playtoys. I can't explain, so I just go with it.

/ 2015 John Deere 3046r cab. Price? #13  
Now we're all seeing everyone show up with $20k or more in cash to buy wheelers, sleds, side by sides and other playboys. I can't explain, so I just go with it.

I CAN explain because I'm watching my friends doing this right now.

They have figured out that in the used market, the first one to show up with the cash gets the tractor.

So they do a HELOC or a cash out refinance and set that money aside, just waiting.

When the right deal comes along, they already have the cash standing by.