2015 4609 with DL260 loader

/ 2015 4609 with DL260 loader
Well I priced out the Alo tool carrier, adapter bracket to weld to my existing bucket, bale spear and 72" manure forks. Those 4 items were $4200 CAD, I realize it's top notch quality and such but ohhh man. I may call tomorrow and get an actual breakdown of individual parts. Like I said, I can get by with the bucket and a spear. I just need to find one to fit.

/ 2015 4609 with DL260 loader #12  
You can shop around. Not sure how effective eBay is for you but you can get adapter plates there and find a local Fab shop to do the work instead of a dealer. I am lucky enough to have a friend who is a career welder to do the welding for free (paid in beer). Local dealers couldn't hold a candle on price to online retailers here in the states

/ 2015 4609 with DL260 loader #13  
I'm looking for dimensions/distances of the DL260 FEL's arms. Pin dia would surely be either 1" or 1 1/4". I have a setup to consider/offer or recommend. (see post # 10).

This one here is what it is. Untitled 1 Perhaps I can work out some kind of arrangement with the OP, and should PM more info to him.

We want our guy to get the most for the least. Isn't that why we subscribe to a thread? t o g

/ 2015 4609 with DL260 loader
Been too busy the last few days to re-visit this but it looks as though I can get a bale spear to attach to the existing carrier. I'll keep you in the loop.