2015 4609 with DL260 loader

/ 2015 4609 with DL260 loader #1  

reco31

Tractor
Zetor 7745, MF 35, MF 175, Fordson Major
Hello all,
My father and I are close to buying a used 4609 4x4 cab with DL260 loader. Now my question is about the loader which the salesman says is the north american version of a euro quick attach. I'm not very familiar with quick attach systems as this is our first with it. So what exactly is it made for/compatible with? We need a bale spear and manure forks to go along with the bucket it comes with. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Awesome looking tractor by the way, an old farmer bought it in 2015 and is downsizing, only 400 hours on it. Spoke to him and said it has been great.

/ 2015 4609 with DL260 loader
thumbnail_image1.jpgthumbnail_image2.jpgthumbnail_image3.jpg

Here are photos of the loader and tractor. Is the loader attach system a Massey thing? Trying to find a compatible bale spear and manure forks.

Last edited:
   / 2015 4609 with DL260 loader #3  
I bought a pin-on SSQA adapter for an Allied loader to convert from the brand's QA to the common North American style. Lots of companies make them. Mine was a universal.

Untitled 1 There are others like it. Universal Skid Steer Hitch Adapter Older Skidsteer & Loader, 8296

Everything Attachments offers them as well. I like those that are model-specific, wherever sourced. What I couldn't find right away was what you could buy in Canada and afford to have delivered. (I looked for some stuff for my Alled FEL and couldn't find dealers down here. Now I can't find equipment dealers in ONTARIO. :rolleyes:)

So if the tractor is priced to where another $1K would be justified, you could buy SSQA and only have to convert the OEM bucket. Ted from EA explains a lot here in about 3 min. How to Convert Pin On Style Loader to Universal Quick Attach - YouTube Hope this helps.

Thanks for the reply "the old grinder". That is definitely an option, however do you know if there is a spear and forks that fit that particular setup without extra mods or brackets? Just remove bucket and put on bale spear or forks type thing.

/ 2015 4609 with DL260 loader #5  
   / 2015 4609 with DL260 loader #6  
Might check with WorkSaver - I think they have attachments that will fit.

Looks like I'm heading in the direction of Alo quick attach system, getting the tool carrier to attach direct. I'll have to get a weld on plate to convert bucket but then I'll be in the clear to purchase bale spear and manure fork. Just getting some pricing from closest dealership (2 hours away).

Well scratch that idea for now. A little too pricey at the moment. I will continue to scour the net looking for a universal type bale spear that will attach to the existing hook on top and pin on the bottom. Surely there is something out there to suit my needs.

/ 2015 4609 with DL260 loader #9  
Well scratch that idea for now. A little too pricey at the moment. I will continue to scour the net looking for a universal type bale spear that will attach to the existing hook on top and pin on the bottom. Surely there is something out there to suit my needs.
What were they asking for on the ALO tool Carrier setup? I added mine after the fact on my DL95 for $360... installation was a breeze.

That said, I had a **** of a time finding MF DL95 pin on equipment which caused me to make the change. Bought a set of pallet forks from Titan attachments that arrives tomorrow that uses the SSQA mounting system. Found a coupon code and they had a sale besides which got me 3000# 36" forks for $415 paid and delivered to my door.

Hopefully your larger loader has more options than mine did.

/ 2015 4609 with DL260 loader #10  
This is the guy I wish you had. It "QAs" to the Massey's E/GQA to make it SSQA. Buy whichever type attachment you find from then on to fit either style and use the original bucket without converting IT, OR using the adapter. That's a heckuva nice tractor IMO, so where can we find one, and how can we get it to a member in Northern Ontario??

euro1.jpg

reco31, I'm sending you a PM soon. :)