2014 Hay Season

/ 2014 Hay Season #171  
Laid the 3rd cutting down yesterday. Normally don't cut until the second week of Sept., but it was ready. Forecast just before cutting said no rain until Thur. night. Done, and everything put away. Came in, and checked the forecast again... Rain after 10:00 am on Wed. now. Never fails...

Temps today & tomorrow supposed to be 88º, so should be in good shape, and be ready to bale tomorrow.

/ 2014 Hay Season
Got it all delivered couple miles from field. $42 a bale what charged... image.jpg

/ 2014 Hay Season
Looking good!!! :thumbsup:

Thanks! I switched over to shredding some cattle pastures for now since the rain chances,maybe start to try and get finished up with the haying for year end of next week. I sold my 8ft LandPride,been using the 12ft WOODs image.jpgbut just bought a 15ft LandPride image.jpg,maybe pick it up today.

I can not figure out why my pictures come out like that on my new phone and I can't go in and turn them,sorry guys...

/ 2014 Hay Season #175  
I can not figure out why my pictures come out like that on my new phone and I can't go in and turn them,sorry guys...

That question is EASY!!!!!!!!!! YOU"RE NOT HOLDING YOUR MOUTH CORRECTLY!!!!!!! :dance1: Sometimes I wonder about my fellow TEXICAN's:D

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 184
   / 2014 Hay Season #176  
Rotate your phone 90 degrees from the way you have been doing it before you take the picture and see what happens.

/ 2014 Hay Season
Rotate your phone 90 degrees from the way you have been doing it before you take the picture and see what happens.

Lol,alright i will do next time take picture. I wish just had old blackberry back...

/ 2014 Hay Season
image.jpg I guess it worked,that's crazy have to do that.

/ 2014 Hay Season
image.jpgimage.jpg