2014 BX25D, 99.9 hours, Loaded, Grapple, etc. in MD 20646

Item Details
Type
Tractor
I'm buying a new Kubota, probably a L3901/BH77 or LX3310/BH77, and decided today to sell my BX25D. You are not going find one nicer. 2014 BX25D with FEL, backhoe, Landpride grapple (MAKES the tractor) and over $2k in additional accessories. 99.9 hours! garage kept, and just had a preventative service at my Kubota dealer. I had absolutely no intention of getting a new tractor, but made the mistake of looking around when at the dealer. :laughing: Includes Piranha cutting bar for the factory FEL bucket, factory BH thumb, Bro-tek wheel spacers, Bxpanded under armor to protect the HST fan, chain hooks, backhoe quick attach system, trench bucket, factory 12" BH bucket, trailer receiver, Ripper tooth, Ai2 FEL mounting bar for trailer hitch (to move trailers, etc.) tool box., oversize stabilizer pads, etc, etc.. Again, like new, never abused, no expense spared with service or additional attachments. Super clean, never a single problem. $15,000 Email for pics . I'm in Laplata, MD thanks jknott@erols.com

Last edited:
   / 2014 BX25D, 99.9 hours, Loaded, Grapple, etc. in MD 20646
Sold long ago...