Price Check 2013 mahindra 3016

/ 2013 mahindra 3016 #1  

blackxrunner

Tractor
Mahindra 1526
$14,500
1 owner Mahindra 3016 with 171 hours.
8 speed shuttle shift transmission, front wheel assist, differential lock.
quick attach loader with skid steer mount bucket, 5' brush cutter and 5' box blade

I haven't had the chance to go check this out as its a couple hour drive, but can anyone confirm this is a decent price? Seems to be reasonable from the comparisons I have found, but I am a complete tractor noob.

Looking for my first tractor for my new acreage. 6 acres with about 4 in timber. Will be used for landscape/yard projects, maintaining the few hundred feet of gravel driveway, cleaning up the timber and maintaining a couple trails, hauling firewood, and I'm sure I can find dozens of other uses.

I have been doing some online research, and now that my old house is officially sold and closed i'm moving on to actually hitting up some dealerships and checking out units in person.

/ 2013 mahindra 3016 #2  
If you find something in good shape that is more than a few grand off of new you are doing good. Especially if you are looking for a specific size and brand. The attachments will drive a lot of the cost- what’s included.

/ 2013 mahindra 3016
5' brush cutter and 5' box blade. Looks like mahindra standard duty stuff from the pics.

/ 2013 mahindra 3016 #4  
The 3016 built by Mitsubishi is one of the best in Mahindra's lineup. With such low hours, and included implements, I don't see how you can do better.

/ 2013 mahindra 3016 #5  
The 3016 built by Mitsubishi is one of the best in Mahindra's lineup. With such low hours, and included implements, I don't see how you can do better.

^^^^^^^ agree I have a 2011 3016 . . . great little tractor, very stout for the hp, size . . .