2011 MAHINDRA 5530 FUEL INJECTOR PUMP

/ 2011 MAHINDRA 5530 FUEL INJECTOR PUMP #1  

49Bubbat

Tractor
2011 Mahindra 5530
i need to replace gaskets on the back of the fuel injector pump. Is there a special tool that I need to use to remove it.

/ 2011 MAHINDRA 5530 FUEL INJECTOR PUMP #2  
Depending on where it’s leaking, u can’t fix it in place and it needs to come off inorder to be repaired..
If it’s leaking between the aluminum hsg and the steel head, U DEFINITELY CANT FIX IT INPLACE.
If u remove the 4 screws to release the head, all the guts WILL FALL OUT.!
If u want to send me a picture of where it’s leaking, I might be able to walk u thru it..
My screen name at aoldotcom will be easier to send me a picture..

/ 2011 MAHINDRA 5530 FUEL INJECTOR PUMP
i need to replace gaskets on the back of the fuel injector pump. Is there a special tool that I need to use to remove it.

Depending on where it’s leaking, u can’t fix it in place and it needs to come off inorder to be repaired..
If it’s leaking between the aluminum hsg and the steel head, U DEFINITELY CANT FIX IT INPLACE.
If u remove the 4 screws to release the head, all the guts WILL FALL OUT.!
If u want to send me a picture of where it’s leaking, I might be able to walk u thru it..
My screen name at aoldotcom will be easier to send me a picture..
I am going to take the fuel injector pump off to replace them, but I am not sure if I need a special tool to take the injector pump off to do it. I don't want to tear it up and have to buy a new one. Mahindra quoted me a price for a new fuel injector pump at $3,650.00, which is outrageous. They also told me that from where it is leaking, they think that it might just be one or more of the gaskets that it is leaking from, so I bought them to try that route first.

/ 2011 MAHINDRA 5530 FUEL INJECTOR PUMP #4  
U still haven’t said where it’s leaking from..
Seeing u bought gaskets, plural.. I’m gonna jump out and say u think it’s the delivery valve holders that are leaking.. where the lines screw to..they MUST BE TORQUED BACK DOWN..