Oil & Fuel 2003 Jinma 354 Starts runs 1 minute dies and will not restart without fuel prime

/ 2003 Jinma 354 Starts runs 1 minute dies and will not restart without fuel prime
Hi all...Conclusion time.

The Primary Pump mechanism was seized. Primary pump was replaced today and the tractor is running again!

Thankx to all that helped!

/ 2003 Jinma 354 Starts runs 1 minute dies and will not restart without fuel prime #32  
Hi all...Conclusion time.

The Primary Pump mechanism was seized. Primary pump was replaced today and the tractor is running again!

Thankx to all that helped!
Primary pump?? Do you have two pumps?

/ 2003 Jinma 354 Starts runs 1 minute dies and will not restart without fuel prime
The unit attached to the Injection Pump that has the Primer attached. When I called Circle G to describe what I need he called it the Primary pump. So I have conveyed as informed. I will included pic for each and their own to apply the vernacular they are most familiar with if different.

Attachments

• Injection Pump _2.jpg
    Injection Pump _2.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 50
   / 2003 Jinma 354 Starts runs 1 minute dies and will not restart without fuel prime #34  
The unit attached to the Injection Pump that has the Primer attached. When I called Circle G to describe what I need he called it the Primary pump. So I have conveyed as informed. I will included pic for each and their own to apply the vernacular they are most familiar with if different.
Oh, ok. That's called a lift pump. They are the source of fuel getting into the injection pump/governor oil sump when the O-ring seal fails. Many people, including myself, have replaced it with an electric fuel pump, which also eliminates the need for the priming pump. Approximately the same cost. Glad you're up and running!