Oil & Fuel 2003 Jinma 354 Starts runs 1 minute dies and will not restart without fuel prime

/ 2003 Jinma 354 Starts runs 1 minute dies and will not restart without fuel prime #11  
Sounds to me like your battery is dead from cranking so much, or you have a bad battery connection. Clean ALL of the battery cable connections, especially where the ground cable attaches to the frame - has to be bare steel, no paint, with a little dielectric grease smeared around.
Fuel system sounds typical of plugged filters and supply - runs long enough to use what fuel is in the lines then quits. Priming fills up the lines again. You might have a dose of diesel bugs in your tank. Check the screen on the suction side of the priming pump, and check the screen in your new sediment bowl. With the sediment bowl removed and the valve wide open you should have good gravity flow of fuel (into a bucket).
Also, read back on a few posts.

/ 2003 Jinma 354 Starts runs 1 minute dies and will not restart without fuel prime
I figured it might be an incomplete bleed of the system.

First I have to track down what is causing a complete no power issue and then will report back.

Thanks to all for help this far!

/ 2003 Jinma 354 Starts runs 1 minute dies and will not restart without fuel prime #13  
I figured it might be an incomplete bleed of the system.

First I have to track down what is causing a complete no power issue and then will report back.

Thanks to all for help this far!
Does "no power issue" mean the same as will not run? Or do you mean it will run but not take a load?

/ 2003 Jinma 354 Starts runs 1 minute dies and will not restart without fuel prime
Ah yes to clarify, it is no Electrical power. I was cranking it over and everything went dead. None of the toggle switches, gauge lights, headlights , starter etc... I have checked all the fuses in the fuse block and nothing is visibly blown. Something blew, I just haven't started found it yet.

/ 2003 Jinma 354 Starts runs 1 minute dies and will not restart without fuel prime #15  
Ah yes to clarify, it is no Electrical power. I was cranking it over and everything went dead. None of the toggle switches, gauge lights, headlights , starter etc... I have checked all the fuses in the fuse block and nothing is visibly blown. Something blew, I just haven't started found it yet.
(y)(y)(y)

Hello, sorry for the crickets but family stuff took precedence over the tractor repair fun! Now to close the loop on the previous note The electrical power issue was due to the negative battery cables connection exploding at the terminal, hence no juice. That has been resolved.

A new site bowl assembly and fuel line was purchased from Ranch Hand and installed, is now tight and not leaking......anymore. lol

The present running condition as of today is I cannot for the life of me get (cylinder #1 /Forward most cylinder) fuel line to bleed. the other 2 will spit fuel.

Now the tractor will start and run briefly and stall.

I took the line off the fuel rail and the IP and blew air through it and it is not blocked in the line.

Any ideas where to go from here?

Thanx I promise to report back in less than a year this time :)

/ 2003 Jinma 354 Starts runs 1 minute dies and will not restart without fuel prime #17  
I took the line off the fuel rail and the IP and blew air through it and it is not blocked in the line.

Any ideas where to go from here? :)
Fuel rail?? Do you get fuel squirts from #1 injection pump plunger with the line disconnected?

No squirts at the IP with the line disconnected.

/ 2003 Jinma 354 Starts runs 1 minute dies and will not restart without fuel prime #19  
No squirts at the IP with the line disconnected.
The barrel and plunger aren't working. This can be from various reasons, and unfortunately individual parts aren't available. If you have the type of injection pump with the fuel cavity cover you may be able to see what's going on with the cover removed. You may also be able to remove the barrel and plunger assembly through the top, being very careful to re-install it EXACTLY the way it came apart because it's critical for metering.

will give it a whirl