2002 Branson 3510 getting what appears to be oil in coolant...frothy looking

/ 2002 Branson 3510 getting what appears to be oil in coolant...frothy looking #21  
In the world we live in, there are far too many who go ballistic over not much? On FB tractor groups it's nearly a weekly thing. I had a lady who went zonkers over me pointing out she'd offered more for a chair than it was listed for. I kindly told her such, along with fact that my wife had driven 150k RT to sell it to another man. He did show up but said he thought it was a recliner. We are talking about a very old parlor chair with a matching stool, hand carved all over the frame. I've never seen an antique recliner which was a victorian parlor chair?
Wierdos out there or short fused both. One guy got bent when he'd posted that he'd removed the guards on his rotary cutter to make it not clog with grass/weeds. I suggested it might now be unsafe and that I'b brokeen a pricey RV window with my guards in place-he went zonkers stating how experienced he was, etc.. Best choice is to say very little...

/ 2002 Branson 3510 getting what appears to be oil in coolant...frothy looking #22  
For anyone who finds this old thread. My 3510 did the same thing. I changed the oil and left it in th shop starting occasionally to keep the battery charged but not using much until I could get up the nerve to pull the head. I have a friend who is very thorough at diagnosing problems before he will take anything apart. Said friend started diagnosing with a coolant pressure tester. The system would hold pressure for days. In his confusion and looking for other solutions he bypassed the oil cooler. The oil water transfer stopped. Branson has an upgrade oil cooler that after install has fixed the water in oil concern without getting into the engine and causing more problems. It is my belief that most overheated Brandon’s are from the oil cooler letting coolant levels get low Then causing overheated engines.