2 in the furture on friday would you buy an electric car maybe almost if its free sorta kinda thing

/ 2 in the furture on friday would you buy an electric car maybe almost if its free sorta kinda thing #11  
I don't know if these are just propoganda youtubes, but I'm watching many real world testing vids that are saying that electric charging is more expensive then gas or diesel. I'd get one if i could figure out how to repurpose 20 solar panels. :)

/ 2 in the furture on friday would you buy an electric car maybe almost if its free sorta kinda thing #14  
I always struggled in philosophy especially symbolic logic lol

/ 2 in the furture on friday would you buy an electric car maybe almost if its free sorta kinda thing #15  
I don't know if these are just propoganda youtubes, but I'm watching many real world testing vids that are saying that electric charging is more expensive then gas or diesel. I'd get one if i could figure out how to repurpose 20 solar panels. :)
You might want to talk to actual electric vehicle owners.

For me, I get 40-50mpg in our most efficient gasoline vehicles. The average for most electric vehicles is 100mpge, so at least twice as far for the same energy.

Cost is another winner for EVs; my gasoline vehicles cost me $0.0960-$0.12/mile, not including air filter, oil changes, brakes, etc. Electrical vehicles cost me $0.04/mile, no oil change and brakes a 100-200,000 mile item. (That's off peak power, at retail pricing.) Tires might be a slight edge for gasoline cars as most EVs have energy efficient tires that seem to run me bout another $25/tire, but that is definitely a YMMV.

Used solar inverters can be pretty cheap, you might ask around solar installers. Depending on the wattage of your panels, that would be a fair charging station right there.

All the best,

Peter

/ 2 in the furture on friday would you buy an electric car maybe almost if its free sorta kinda thing #16  
I am planning to buy a Cybertruck . I placed my order 3 years ago. Probably wont take delivery for a year. I hope my old 2004 dodge ram holds up long enough to get me there.

/ 2 in the furture on friday would you buy an electric car maybe almost if its free sorta kinda thing #17  
Not sure how anyone thinks anything electric car related is going to be free. The math for moving the UK to electric for transportation was going to cost between $200-500k per household. The US is a much larger country, longer distances city to city so the cost is going to be more. Im not signing up for that sort of new debt for a new fad and if the population has no say in it then Im simply going on strike and will refuse to work and pay taxes. I'l just live on a subsistence basis and show the finger to those in charge. Plenty of people have looked at the economics of it and its not possible to do. Mining for metals is going to have to increase something like 40 fold and you all knoe what its been like trying to open a new mine in the last 20 years. Then the price of all the elements needed is going to skyrocket due to demand and the whole EV conspiracy is going to price itself out the market. In the same process, lots of products needed for housing are going to be impacted by the same mega inflationary economics so good luck to new home owners...

/ 2 in the furture on friday would you buy an electric car maybe almost if its free sorta kinda thing #18  
I am planning to buy a Cybertruck . I placed my order 3 years ago. Probably wont take delivery for a year. I hope my old 2004 dodge ram holds up long enough to get me there.
Planning on both of our 03 Cummins powered Rams running for at least another 15 years or so, as well as our ICE powered muscle cars.
Hopefully the Tesla Model Y will also be going strong then as well.
Nothing wrong with Variety.

From reports they may have some first production Cybertrucks before year end. Congrats It is going to be groundbreaking in several ways.

/ 2 in the furture on friday would you buy an electric car maybe almost if its free sorta kinda thing #19  
I'm still trying to figure out the thread title......
I think it's a 2 for 1 furniture sale this Friday, electric recliner sorta kinda free? Yes, we do have those, the wife's actually stands her upright which she doesn't use that function