$2 2x4 at Menards for those still waiting for price drops.

/ $2 2x4 at Menards for those still waiting for price drops. #11  
I remember hearing about OSB sheeting being like $65 not long ago, I just bought 36 sheets for $11.10 each, when I got a similar amount around 6 years ago I think it was $9 and change so not bad... need to bite the bullet and get materials to build the shop loft soon...

/ $2 2x4 at Menards for those still waiting for price drops.
Good time to start stocking up for those projects we've been putting off. Prices will probably start to climb again in the Spring.

/ $2 2x4 at Menards for those still waiting for price drops. #13  
Never seen 2 buys at Menards that didn't look like propellers.
Working on a project for my Son and DIL. She was determined to buy lumber at Menards because they were cheaper. And they certainly were....... 😒

/ $2 2x4 at Menards for those still waiting for price drops. #14  
I remember hearing about OSB sheeting being like $65 not long ago, I just bought 36 sheets for $11.10 each, when I got a similar amount around 6 years ago I think it was $9 and change so not bad... need to bite the bullet and get materials to build the shop loft soon...
I bought a sheet of 3/4 osb flooring last summer and it was $80.

/ $2 2x4 at Menards for those still waiting for price drops. #15  
What I just bought was 7/16, was just over half the price of 15/32" plywood (right around $20 a sheet) which I was going to buy but that's a steep premium just to sheet walls in a shop...

/ $2 2x4 at Menards for those still waiting for price drops. #16  
Good time to start stocking up for those projects we've been putting off. Prices will probably start to climb again in the Spring.
Lumber prices track the housing market. Logging and milling prices don’t change a lot. When housing is booming, so are stumpage and finished lumber prices. And the opposite is true.