Price Check 1979 Yanmar 195D with implements

/ 1979 Yanmar 195D with implements #1  

Renbuguy

Tractor
Yanmar 195D
Hi All, looking for advice. I'm looking at a 1979 Yanmar 195D that is in good condition and up to date on maintenance. It comes with a loader, mower, post pounder, tiller, and box blade. It does not have ROPS.

Could someone please suggest a ballpark price for this setup?

From what I've read this is very similar to the "grey market" YM1700.

Thanks

/ 1979 Yanmar 195D with implements #2  
Yanmar 195D is a 19-horsepower, 4-WD, 1,800 pound subcompact tractor. This subcompact tractor is 43 years old in 2022. Parts may be a problem.

MORE: TractorData.com Yanmar YM195 tractor information

Last edited:
   / 1979 Yanmar 195D with implements
Yanmar 195D is a 19-horsepower, 4-WD, 1,800 pound subcompact tractor. This subcompact tractor is 43 years old in 2022. Parts may be a problem.

Yeah, thanks. I have done a search and found the specs. I am looking for an average used price for this rig. Maybe there's someone on this forum who bought one or someone who sells used Yanmars. Hoye Tractor Parts seems to be a good source for Yanmars as far as I can tell.

/ 1979 Yanmar 195D with implements #4  
Yeah, thanks. I have done a search and found the specs. I am looking for an average used price for this rig. Maybe there's someone on this forum who bought one or someone who sells used Yanmars. Hoye Tractor Parts seems to be a good source for Yanmars as far as I can tell.
you might check with fredricks equipment in hartselle al. He is the largest importer of Yanmar tractors in the U.S.
Value will depend on the condition of the tractor

/ 1979 Yanmar 195D with implements #5  
Hi All, looking for advice. I'm looking at a 1979 Yanmar 195D that is in good condition and up to date on maintenance. It comes with a loader, mower, post pounder, tiller, and box blade. It does not have ROPS.

Could someone please suggest a ballpark price for this setup?

From what I've read this is very similar to the "grey market" YM1700.

Thanks
I would offer $5,000 if in good shape.

/ 1979 Yanmar 195D with implements #6  

Sorry, parts are not a problem. It shares so much with the John Deere machines too. We have a vibrant parts network as well. :)

/ 1979 Yanmar 195D with implements #7  
I would offer $5,000 if in good shape.

That would be very reasonable as the machine is a 2-cly diesel. If a 3-cly, add almost another $2K.

The machine is very similar to the Yanmar made JD650. Prices can be comparable to the JD650 as well.