1970 Ford 3000 hydraulic problem

/ 1970 Ford 3000 hydraulic problem
After pump rebuild I had 2700psi at the pump, replaced the prv after no lift

Also, when you pulled the top cover, did you make sure that the highlighted tube didn't come with the cover and bend when you tilted the cover up on the back while pulling it out? If bent, you would lose your pressure there.
Yes I am sure, it is good and new O rings

If you are speaking of the old prv Im not sure as I have done so much but I think so

I am thinking of putting the old prv back in if I can find a new O ring and see what happens

Ok I just downloaded the manual for this and should have done it to start with but anyway the only thing I didn't do was check the check valve so as soon as the weather gets a little better I will be pulling the top lid again and see if that is the problem.
wish me luck or call me a ding dong we shall see what happens.
I was going off a video of the top ld rebuild?

Quick update, I could not wait for better weather as it's going to be nasty for several more days so I pulled the top lid again and removed the check valve.
I think it was a big part of my problem as it was hard to get it out and was gummed up and the plunger was slightly pitted cleaned everything up polished the plunger and installed a new O ring and now it moves like I think it should.
I should have a new top gasket in a few day's and I'll put everything back together and hopefully all will be Ok?
Wish me luck.

/ 1970 Ford 3000 hydraulic problem #20  
Quick update, I could not wait for better weather as it's going to be nasty for several more days so I pulled the top lid again and removed the check valve.
I think it was a big part of my problem as it was hard to get it out and was gummed up and the plunger was slightly pitted cleaned everything up polished the plunger and installed a new O ring and now it moves like I think it should.
I should have a new top gasket in a few day's and I'll put everything back together and hopefully all will be Ok?
Wish me luck.
Makes sense!