1526 Price

/ 1526 Price #1  

Joe Findell

Tractor
None
Mahindra 1526 Shuttle with FEL, $17,000
I saw a couple other posts but all had more attachments. Is this a decent price? 1st Tractor and really have no clue other than what the 2 dealers are telling me.

Any guidance would be appreciated. I am in Eastern NC.

Thanks

/ 1526 Price #2  
Did you look on tractor house.com for prices:)

/ 1526 Price
Just looked.
$17,710 on several for tractor and FEL.
$14,900 for a 2016 with 1hr on it tractor and FEL (600 miles away).

I think I still got a little room as I have not got best price from either dealer yet.

We shall see.

/ 1526 Price #4  
one dealer says up to 25% off listed msrp some say 0% no money down wheel and deal both them , Did you look at kubota:D

/ 1526 Price
My buddy has a Kubota. Going Saturday to check them out too. Have looked at JD, Mahindra and TYM. Right now it is the Mahindra. Still need to drive and check Kubota. Everything I have read and seen, I feel the Kubota will be higher with no advantages. But I will check them out.

I think I will need to spend much more with Kubota to get comparable weight to the 2500 lbs of the Mahindra 1526.

Thanks,

/ 1526 Price #6  
One of the major overlooked factors is sales tax. Consider where it’s purchased and where you take delivery.

/ 1526 Price #7  
My buddy has a Kubota. Going Saturday to check them out too. Have looked at JD, Mahindra and TYM. Right now it is the Mahindra. Still need to drive and check Kubota. Everything I have read and seen, I feel the Kubota will be higher with no advantages. But I will check them out.

I think I will need to spend much more with Kubota to get comparable weight to the 2500 lbs of the Mahindra 1526.

Thanks,

I suggest you spend more time evaluating the dealers instead of the machines or brands or even sales inducements. Remember a good product needs no apologies in the form of discounts. You'll be remembering poor quality and a rotten relationship with a lousy dealer long after you've forgotten the price no matter how low it seems.

/ 1526 Price
I suggest you spend more time evaluating the dealers instead of the machines or brands or even sales inducements. Remember a good product needs no apologies in the form of discounts. You'll be remembering poor quality and a rotten relationship with a lousy dealer long after you've forgotten the price no matter how low it seems.

Very true. The first dealer I looked at has a free loaner program for warranty work, will deliver for free, any warranty work if needed will take place at my house or they will pick up and deliver if it has to be in the shop, and will maybe do service work on location.

I have not made any final decision and am going for some demo's tomorrow. In the end, I have always gravitated towards people. Things can always go wrong with ANY tractor. It is how the problem is resolved that makes it worth the purchase.

More to come. :thumbsup:

/ 1526 Price #9  
Very true. The first dealer I looked at has a free loaner program for warranty work, will deliver for free, any warranty work if needed will take place at my house or they will pick up and deliver if it has to be in the shop, and will maybe do service work on location.

I have not made any final decision and am going for some demo's tomorrow. In the end, I have always gravitated towards people. Things can always go wrong with ANY tractor. It is how the problem is resolved that makes it worth the purchase.

More to come. :thumbsup:

That sounds like a good dealer. Most don't want to know you after your tail lights cross the curb .

/ 1526 Price
OK. I am now at $16,500 for the 1526 Shuttle with FEL. $1000 for 3rd function installed. I believe that is probably as good as it will get. Any thoughts?