Kioti ck2510h code 22

/ Kioti ck2510h code 22 #1  

Kefren69

Tractor
Kioti CK2510H
Hello My kioti ck2510h shows a code 22. That said i cannot understand wht it means with the term ´glow lamp’. I cannot find in the repair manual any glow lamp. Any idea ? Thanks

/ Kioti ck2510h code 22 #2  
I'm curious as to how you have a code when your machine doesn't use a computer to monitor the engine? Watching for responses as my CX uses the same engine.

/ Kioti ck2510h code 22 #3  
'glow lamp' = Glow Plug. I dont have the codes in front of me (didnt know the CK25 even had codes..), but it seems you are having a problem with the Glow Plugs or circuit feeding them, like the relay.

Or maybe its just telling you the Dash Lamp for the Glow Plugs is out.. :D

/ Kioti ck2510h code 22
'glow lamp' = Glow Plug. I dont have the codes in front of me (didnt know the CK25 even had codes..), but it seems you are having a problem with the Glow Plugs or circuit feeding them, like the relay.

Thanks for input. Today I checked the relay and I found a cable in the connector of the relay that was badly oxidized. I thought that I solved the issue but as usual after 30 minutes that the tractor is running the code 22 starts to appear.

Last edited:
   / Kioti ck2510h code 22
Hello My kioti ck2510h shows a code 22. That said i cannot understand wht it means with the term ´glow lamp’. I cannot find in the repair manual any glow lamp. Any idea ? Thanks
Update :

The glow lamps appears after about 30 minutes the tractor is running.
I verified and corrected a little cabling issue connecting the to the riley of the plugs. Unfortunately that did not love the issue. It looks that the issue is related to the engine getting warmer (?).
Any hint is welcome

/ Kioti ck2510h code 22

thanks, I checked from the startup up key up to the relay and all is working fine. Because the lamps with code 22 goes on after the tractor is running for 30 minutes I guess it may be something linked to the plugs or the cable between the plugs and the relay. The engine starts correctly without any effort.

/ Kioti ck2510h code 22 #8  
Are the plugs staying on maybe?

/ Kioti ck2510h code 22
Are the plugs staying on maybe?
You mean the plugs light ? No , all works fine and tractor power is ok….the only issue is that after 30 minutes from starting the tractor the lamps (Cel) with the code 22 come out…..

/ Kioti ck2510h code 22 #10  
Can we get a clear answer on what model is this? Trying to figure out if I have a service manual but I see different models being listed. CK2510, CK1025, CX2510. A little bit confusing.

I'm still wondering how a tractor will throw a code without ECM. It just has a simple hour meter display. It would make sense for a CK3510, but not for a CK2510.