What did you buy this week?

/ What did you buy this week? #341  
You know the market is bad when investors are buying :LOL:

/ What did you buy this week? #342  
bought a 5 ton electric splitter from Harbor Freight-for my fire pit.

/ What did you buy this week? #345  
My grandfather used to talk about how, just before the stock market crash of the great depression, shoe shine boys were giving stock tips.
IMO.. ***** about to hit the fan very soon. Friend of mine owns 7 or 8 restaurants .. They are down almost 10% across the board. The more concerning stat is how many declines cards they are getting per week.. Up 800%. These are 100-150.00 charges that are declined.. Not good.. The average person is tapped out now.

/ What did you buy this week? #346  
The average American is statistically carrying about $6k in credit card debt. The number could be higher than that because many of us who may be figured into that average have zero cc debt. Anyway, that average debt number is going up at about 5% quarterly ~ something has to give.
We bought a lot of road base material for the road last month. They said no checks. Too many bad checks last year :oops:

/ What did you buy this week? #347  
Bigger air compressor for the shop. Will power my wife's new sandblasting cabinet that I bought her for our anniversary, delivery in 5-6 weeks. Compressor is wired to a contactor tied to one of the shop lights. We turn the lights off when we leave so the compressor will not run all night.

View attachment 863199

View attachment 863200
I'd be interested in a review of that compressor after you've had a chance to use it for a few months.

/ What did you buy this week? #348  
My new to me Kubota F2880 that I'd like to use but it's rained every day. Oh well. My dealer even delivered it full of diesel. Went completely through it was well and new blades. My M60 Tank went on trade. Gonna take some getting used to I suspect. Put new mower deck wheels on it as well. Has 1600 hours on it. Not much by Kubota standards.

/ What did you buy this week? #349  
My new to me Kubota F2880 that I'd like to use but it's rained every day. Oh well. My dealer even delivered it full of diesel. Went completely through it was well and new blades. My M60 Tank went on trade. Gonna take some getting used to I suspect. Put new mower deck wheels on it as well. Has 1600 hours on it. Not much by Kubota standards.
Congrats ! Pictures please (y)

/ What did you buy this week? #350  
I'd be interested in a review of that compressor after you've had a chance to use it for a few months.
Will do. It is very quiet, 75 dB. Has the automatic tank and air dryer drains. My wife creates stained glass art. We are starting up a business doing custom stained glass art. We will also be doing sand carving art, both on glass and stone. That is what the cabinet is for. I wanted to make sure it had a dry air source to avoid contaminating the glass or stone. One niche business is sand carved and painted stone pet memorials and commemorative pavers.

20240405_125404.jpg