Status of Everything Attachments

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,421  
This thread started 3 days after Christmas. I had already heard about it by then, yet you ORDERED something on 1/22/24? Man if you haven't filed with your CC company you need to right now and hope like hell it's not too late. You will NOT be getting any merchandise from EA. They do not have your order. You have been duped.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,422  
Realistically speaking, if I weren't a TBN member (and read frequently) I doubt I would have been aware of EA's downfall and (seemingly) fraudulent activities.
Getting in line after the government and bank, I see zero chance of the consumer getting any money or product from EA.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,424  
I actually spoke with them 22 January 2024 and they said nothing about their troubles... In fact they told me they were running a little behind and that my order would be shipped in a week... I paid by check #1531 10/19/23 $6,324.95... Again, I had excellent previous business experiences with them, they make excellent equipment at a fair price... Is this disaster entirely the fault of EA and is there no hope they might regroup? Appreciate any constructive help...

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,425  
I actually spoke with them 22 January 2024 and they said nothing about their troubles... In fact they told me they were running a little behind and that my order would be shipped in a week... I paid by check #1531 10/19/23 $6,324.95... Again, I had excellent previous business experiences with them, they make excellent equipment at a fair price... Is this disaster entirely the fault of EA and is there no hope they might regroup? Appreciate any constructive help...
The good news is you seem to have real good documentation with dates. The bad news is when you talked to them on January 22 and they informed you about Travis being gone, Ted knew full well then the doors would close soon.

In your previous post you mentioned you were a valued customer. Unfortunately the ones that valued you are the employees that were let go. I too had great service and received everything I ever ordered from them and if I didn’t frequent TBN I could have made the same mistake of ordering something.

My suggestion is to contact your bank and see if they have any suggestions and contact the local sheriffs office for them to investigate Ted.

Unfortunately you may never get your money back and definitely won’t receive the stuff you ordered.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,426  
So your order was going to ship a week after your call (near end of Jan) and now it is near end of March. It is obvious.

IMO "this disaster" is entirely their fault and by now you must realize they lied to you and essentially stole your money. There is nearly no chance you will get any money back as the bank and lawyers are first in line.

Someone posted information on how to contact the local authorities. I am not going to search for it but it is somewhere in this thread or the other EA thread.

Good luck.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,427  
The good news is you seem to have real good documentation with dates. The bad news is when you talked to them on January 22 and they informed you about Travis being gone, Ted knew full well then the doors would close soon.
[snip]
Speaking of Travis Templeton, he seemed to be one of the "good ones." My contact with him over the years was only via the phone and email, and of course on TBN. But I've no reason not to wish him well. I can't locate the reference right now, but I think I saw in one of these threads that he relocated to another company out west. Don't recall where.

BTW, looking at the photo in post #1416, I'm curious which "Team" member is Travis. if anyone knows.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,428  
Speaking of Travis Templeton, he seemed to be one of the "good ones." My contact with him over the years was only via the phone and email, and of course on TBN. But I've no reason not to wish him well. I can't locate the reference right now, but I think I saw in one of these threads that he relocated to another company out west. Don't recall where.

BTW, looking at the photo in post #1416, I'm curious which "Team" member is Travis. if anyone knows.
I believe second from the right.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,429  
I have purchased several impliments from EA over the past few years and been VERY happy with them... My customer ID #52560... So I placed AND PAID FOR another order #137543 on 10/02/2023 at 1:25 p.m. for a 66" dual lid grapple and a 60" rotary cutter bush hog w/ 75hp gear box plus a couple small items totalling $6,217.95... I subsequently called on 01/22/2024 at 01:09 p.m. spoke with Nate (learned that Travis was no longer there) and the owner to place an additional order #139264 for various hydraulic parts totalling approx $400... I recently learned of their financial/contractual difficulties... I am not quite sure how to proceed, don't want to make matters worse, and would like to see EA work through this and get back to a thriving business... I think my 'paid for' equipment MAY be sitting there somewhere but doubt it is accessible at this point or I would drive from central Florida and pick it up... Because they have been such quality OEMs I am willing to hang with them... I hope/trust/pray they will contact me with some news soon... EVERYTHING ATTACHMENTS, if you are reading this, PLEASE get in touch... I am one of your most valued customers...
Sorry for your loss.

IF you paid by credit card, immediately contact the credit card company and dispute the charges. Immediately. Don't wait.

IF you somehow paid in some other form (check, money order, etc.) contact the bank and see if they can help you.

IF everything attachments should somehow come back to life, you can order again.

But don't wait and hope that they will come back and do the right thing. Your loyalties are to yourself at this point.

Good luck. (y)

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,430  
You must be the eternal optimist, go after Moby Dick in a row boat and take the tarter sauce!

Read the post. The bank is in control. Your order is not waiting for your pick up!
Everyone knows that tartar sauce is for fish, not mammals. Try some vodka pepper sauce. ;)