Status of Everything Attachments

/ Status of Everything Attachments #531  
I am new to this forum, the only reason I posted at all was to try to help anyone who can still get their money back and prevent others from losing money. I would be happy to bring this to the attention of the moderator, but why is that necessary? I thought creating a post would get the information to customers the quickest. Again, not being snippy, truly asking.
Just wondering why you waited until now to post this information? It would have been helpful about 6 months ago so maybe forum members wouldn't have potentially lost their money to the EA owner?

/ Status of Everything Attachments #533  
Just wondering why you waited until now to post this information? It would have been helpful about 6 months ago so maybe forum members wouldn't have potentially lost their money to the EA owner?
6 months ago I was still employed there, and while we (his employees) knew he was not paying his bills, we didn't know the extent of his debt, nor did we foresee the business closing. I did not know this forum existed until today, which is why I shared the info I did when I did. I figured better late than never, it might not help everyone but if it helps one person then the post was worth it.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #534  
I'm thankful he posted anything at all.
As stated, I would take this information with a grain of salt.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #535  
As somebody else pointed out, if there are court proceedings their lawyer is advising them to remain quiet. Considering how often they were on here previously, I suspect that is the case.
Probably true, however, they haven't been here since the beginning of the year. If that is on the advise of council, they had plenty of time to shut down the paywall at their site.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #536  
Damn this dead horse is getting beat on so much it is unbelievable. People coming out of the woodwork to beat at a company when it's having a problem that most of the loudest complainers would not have dealt with when they were flying high.
Little solid information, lots of speculation and rumor mongering, taking little bits of information without looking at the age of the information and jumping to conclusions.
I'd like to quit watching this thread but then it might actually have some solid factual information show up.
It's not really a dead horse while their website is alive and taking orders. Perhaps beating this dead horse and keeping it fresh and on "Today's Posts" might inform someone else of EA's problems and prevent them from attempting to purchase something from them, particularly if they might be using a debit card. The horses corpse is still warm, wait until it starts to putrefy, by then just about everyone will be able to smell it and stay away.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #537  
TBN may be the center of our universe but not everybody is on here every day. :LOL:

I do think we have the most comments about this situation though. Might break this thread off into a new one at this time.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #538  
Everything considered, might be time for a lock on it for sure.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #539  
Hope it doesn't disappear and the info is available as long as the EA site is open...