Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #19,882  
No one else has either.
Where to begin?

No chocks, no cable or chain tie-downs securing locomotive to track section.
No movement of locomotive body relative to truck frame.
Truck casts a sharp shadow that appears inconsistent in sharpness and direction compared to shadows of barrels, trees.
Unusually sterile surroundings; no dust, grit, debris, etc. No human figures curious enough to observe?

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #19,883  
Where to begin?

No chocks, no cable or chain tie-downs securing locomotive to track section.
No movement of locomotive body relative to truck frame.
Truck casts a sharp shadow that appears inconsistent in sharpness and direction compared to shadows of barrels, trees.
Unusually sterile surroundings; no dust, grit, debris, etc. No human figures curious enough to observe?
dose it need that much of a analysis for one to see it is fake ?? I don't know why someone would even shared this fake video...

Not sure if the individual who shared it though it was real or not but I see more and more people sharing video from video games or CGI generated thinking they are real.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #19,884  
That's CGI and it's gonna get worse on the fake items you'll be seeing on social media!

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #19,887  
dose it need that much of a analysis for one to see it is fake ?? I don't know why someone would even shared this fake video...

Not sure if the individual who shared it though it was real or not but I see more and more people sharing video from video games or CGI generated thinking they are real.

My mistake. I thought it was real.

Sorry.

I need to be more careful.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #19,890  
Yeah clearly fake. Nice CGI overall though...