Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #20,101  
Friends don't let friends own wheelbarrows.
It's hard to get my tractor thru the pool gate and past the garden wall, up onto the patio. There's always use for a wheelbarrow.

Moreover, the more I use the tractor and the less I use my wheelbarrow, the more I realize how soft the tractor is making me, each time I need to revert. I used to spend most of a weekend pushing a wheelbarrow full of mulch or firewood all over my hilly yard, for many years before getting a front-end loader, but now it'd probably kill me after so many years of relying mostly on the loader.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #20,102  
Here is my wheelbarrow: ;)

P9021950.JPG
P9021952.JPG

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #20,104  
It's hard to get my tractor thru the pool gate and past the garden wall, up onto the patio. There's always use for a wheelbarrow.

Moreover, the more I use the tractor and the less I use my wheelbarrow, the more I realize how soft the tractor is making me, each time I need to revert. I used to spend most of a weekend pushing a wheelbarrow full of mulch or firewood all over my hilly yard, for many years before getting a front-end loader, but now it'd probably kill me after so many years of relying mostly on the loader.
It will only be loud the first time you do it.

:)

When we bought our current place, I made sure to order a 10' gate be put in when the fencing contractor put in our fully enclosed backyard fence.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #20,105  
Can you show how you attached it to the forks? That is a good idea and I have an old wheelbarrow basket.

Rubber Strap Bungee Cord:

Screenshot 2024-04-15 11.52.55 AM.png

Around the fork frame and into the holes in the bottom of the wheelbarrow:
P9021951.JPG

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #20,106  
yeah, a wheelbarrow and a tractor are both tools, use the tool that makes the specific job easier. I'm not lugging a wheelbarrow across the yard and handling the load more often if the tractor fits.
I use a wheelbarrow to bring wood from the tote shed (next to the garage, holds 2 totes of wood) to my wood box, which is built into the house - door to the outside is on the deck and door to the inside is right next to the wood stove. Wheelbarrow is also used when weeding and garden tasks.

I probably use the hand truck as much or more than the wheelbarrow. Tractor is used if there's room and hundreds of pounds to move but the wheelbarrow and hand truck are right there and if there's two minutes of work I'd just as soon not drain the battery and leave condensation in the pipes on a short task.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #20,107  
I use the gorilla cart to haul wood from the stack to the front rack.
Also to take garbage and recycling down to the cans.
Small twigs and brush to be dumped.

used almost every day for small tasks where I don't need a tractor sitting around.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #20,108  
I load a tier of firewood across the back of my truck with the tonneau cover, park it next to the door and bring it into the house as needed. That will change next winter as I should have my garage built. Then I'll unload it from the truck or tractor bucket onto the porch, and feed the stove from there.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #20,109  
   / Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #20,110