Status of Everything Attachments

/ Status of Everything Attachments #401  
There are laws about this sort of thing.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #402  
Not sure we would all agree with that. Many people simply clicked to order things directly online through their website, and only after their CC being immediately charged did they learn the item would have a months-away shipping date.

You can go to their website right now and give them thousands of your dollars immediately, even though their gates are locked.
But once your card was charged and you knew about the "months away shipping date"
and you did not take action to cancel the order you accepted the risk, I would say. You had an opportunity to get it shut down and buy somewhere else but you accepted the risk. You may not agree but you clearly did accept the risk.
"their CC being immediately charged did they learn the item would have a months-away shipping date."

/ Status of Everything Attachments #403  
There are laws about this sort of thing.

I wonder if those selling ads to vendors who violate these rules would have any liability to buyers? If they should have known and did not warn buyers or if they failed to stop the ads after the point that they should have known there was a violation. You know - go after the deep pockets. So to speak. When the class action suits start getting filed there is no telling who could get snagged in this quagmire.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #404  
Rut manufacturing is a well known manufacturer of skid steer disc mulchers, ss forestry mowers, etc , they are located somewhere right there close to EA in Denton NC and when you order from them if it's not in stock ready to ship you give them a small down payment and they call and charge you the remainder when your item is ready to be shipped out. Same with Kaufman trailers in NC & SC 10% down to hold the trailer if you want something special , balance due the day you pick it up.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #405  
Ordered something from Cabelas online Saturday and they charged me immediately. Hasn’t shipped yet. Am I a sucker?

You guys are pretty funny.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #406  
Care to provide substantiations' to your comment or is your comment also just your opinion as well?

Nothing 'fake' about JD purchasing Kuhn products and having them 'Kuhn' repainting them JD green. That has been discussed on many forums and substantiated, where have you been? Under a rock maybe?
They are not "repainting" them, Frontier (JD) contracts many OEM's to build implements for them, they are painted green at their factory.
Paladin make their smaller grapples: Paladin Attachments
Ameriquip makes the backhoes: Home
RAD makes some snow blowers: Home -
Woods makes some box blades and RFM's for them
Kuhn does indeed make stuff for them too
And there are many more...

And, Kubota does the same...

You made it sound like they are buying stuff at the local farm store, repainting and reselling them after a huge markup

Last edited:
   / Status of Everything Attachments #407  
I wonder if those selling ads to vendors who violate these rules would have any liability to buyers? If they should have known and did not warn buyers or if they failed to stop the ads after the point that they should have known there was a violation. You know - go after the deep pockets. So to speak. When the class action suits start getting filed there is no telling who could get snagged in this quagmire.
So are your thinking TBN has some liability for selling ads to EA?

/ Status of Everything Attachments #409  
But once your card was charged and you knew about the "months away shipping date"
and you did not take action to cancel the order you accepted the risk, I would say. You had an opportunity to get it shut down and buy somewhere else but you accepted the risk. You may not agree but you clearly did accept the risk.
At what point do they stop taking money on new orders?

Today? Tomorrow?

There appear to be people ordering as we speak who may not know about what's going on, or they wouldn't place an order.

How do you defend taking people's money currently, with everything that has happened?

/ Status of Everything Attachments #410  
So are your thinking TBN has some liability for selling ads to EA?
Is it your thinking that just because I asked a question I was suggesting thst. I would do nothing of the kind, Sir. But you never know what a scoundrel plantiff attorney might think up.