Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow.

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #422  
This is more fun and No ac.
muttsbrt0286.jpg

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #423  
   / Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #424  
I grew up in so cal

i don’t miss the warm weather at all.

not so much the weather, but what the warm weather brings along with it.

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #425  
I admire you guys.

For me, it’s morning tennis and then a drink at the pool.
I had some spring and fall fishing trips about 100 miles west of you near Osage Beach. I cant imagine going an entire winter without the river freezing over.

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #426  
I had some spring and fall fishing trips about 100 miles west of you near Osage Beach. I cant imagine going an entire winter without the river freezing over.

Lake Ozarks is nice. We had a home there while my kids were growing up. They loved jet skies and fishing.

When they got older they had other things to do. So, we sold the house and purchased a place in Florida for the winter.

Now, the kids once again want to come visit! They are avid golfers.

By the way, alligators do not like frozen rivers!

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #429  
Was 61 yesterday and an inch of rain. Not very wintery so far