What teams will play in the next Superbowl?

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #1,181  
What are you saying? It seems as legitimate as a Tom Cruise or a Rock Hudson marriage!

…to a woman, I mean.
Hudson could get away with it due to the "times" and the movie industry protecting him.

No way could Cruise get away with it during todays techniloical advances of images and communication, let alone the payday for someone who could break the story.

For the Kelce/Swift (singer) thing, I don't honestly think Swift needs the NFL money and it seems the duo (Swift the NFL player) is doing pretty well for the Eagles on the playing field;)

NFL is entertainment, but I don't buy into the conspiracy theories. That said, I'll be the first to admit that people "make things up" to advance their career.

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #1,182  
IMO, it’s a simple publicity stunt.
I couldn’t picture those 2 egos together lasting very long.
Getting her in the stadium ups the amount of female interest, which the NFL has been trying to do for 50 years.

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #1,183  
IMO, it’s a simple publicity stunt.
I couldn’t picture those 2 egos together lasting very long.
Getting her in the stadium ups the amount of female interest, which the NFL has been trying to do for 50 years.
We all have our opinions, and yes, having her show up at games most likely would increase female interest in the game, but at the end of the day, I don't think either you or myself would bet our life on exactly what is happening between those two.

Reality is any interest gained by female viewership would probably be lost on the scatter brains following Taylor Swift IMO if they "broke up".

What's interesting is although Jason Kelce seems like a character (in a good way), he is only 2 years older than Travis. Seems like the older brother was happy to settle down with family while the younger brother is still playing the field. That said, if this was a publicity stunt, I don't think either brother would want to bring their parents into it.

Like youself, I could be wrong as well.

"Truth is stranger than fiction, but it's because fiction is obliged to stick to possibilities; truth isn't."

Mark Twain ;) (been reading him more since staying in Calaveras county the other month LOL).

Last edited:
   / What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #1,184  
Never forget the modern day NFL’s real interest and that is making insane amounts of money.

I am at the point where the horse left the barn. I remember my dad shaking his head at the salaries, prices for tickets, etc.

Now I have arrived, although I still like watching.

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #1,185  
Never forget the modern day NFL’s real interest and that is making insane amounts of money.

I am at the point where the horse left the barn. I remember my dad shaking his head at the salaries, prices for tickets, etc.

Now I have arrived, although I still like watching.
Oh, I love watching football on TV, that said, I could give it up in a heartbeat and wouldn't really miss it.

The few times I went to the Vet to watch the Eagles in person, people hated going to the game with me if I drove. I'd always want to leave at the end of the 3rd quarter to beat everyone out of the parking lot.

Have an Eagles shirt someone got for me for Christmas, actually found a new Eagles hat on the road on the way home the other year (brand new). Other than that, and the few times at the Vet when I lived in Pa decades ago, haven't spent a penny on the NFL other than TV viewership.

It's only a game.

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #1,186  
Oh, I love watching football on TV, that said, I could give it up in a heartbeat and wouldn't really miss it.

The few times I went to the Vet to watch the Eagles in person, people hated going to the game with me if I drove. I'd always want to leave at the end of the 3rd quarter to beat everyone out of the parking lot.

Have an Eagles shirt someone got for me for Christmas, actually found a new Eagles hat on the road on the way home the other year (brand new). Other than that, and the few times at the Vet when I lived in Pa decades ago, haven't spent a penny on the NFL other than TV viewership.

It's only a game.
The Vet was a toilet. It was great to see it go.

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #1,188  
Philadelphia was an amazing city…..up until about 1960.
T

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #1,190  
Sorry about the Phillies. I did not see that happening.
Thanks,,,,yeah neither did I.
They took games 3 & 4 too casually and left WAY too many runners stranded.

2 very low market popularity teams play in the series.