Anyone else have an unusually large number of hummingbirds this year?

/ Anyone else have an unusually large number of hummingbirds this year?
The sightings chart shows birds in our area and north so we put up some feeders yesterday. It's too early so we don't expect much but the scouts need to find us so they can get the word out.
Here's hoping for a good hummingbird season.

/ Anyone else have an unusually large number of hummingbirds this year? #892  
They seem to be absent in my area this year. But then so does consistent warm weather.

They seem to be absent in my area this year. But then so does consistent warm weather.
Same here and I hope they get with the program PDQ.
Has anyone seen any in the midwest or east?

/ Anyone else have an unusually large number of hummingbirds this year? #894  
None here in northern Indiana. Wife just bought some sugar.

/ Anyone else have an unusually large number of hummingbirds this year? #895  
We have 6 plus at our house, all the Neighbors have birds.

/ Anyone else have an unusually large number of hummingbirds this year? #897  
Low 80's today.

Last year in Ohio was low on birds. We hoping this year is better.

/ Anyone else have an unusually large number of hummingbirds this year? #899  
same hear, only 1-2 hummingbirds and no robins.
So far we have hundreds of robins and songbirds, so hoping the HB come back in force.

/ Anyone else have an unusually large number of hummingbirds this year? #900  
Was sitting in the den today and a hummer came up to the window peeking in. He said "where are my feeders"? I had to put 2 feeders out.