Kubota skid steer rear bumper/ rear protection

/ Kubota skid steer rear bumper/ rear protection
You know how lineman are, we are always thinking of a use for everything at the house. 😄

/ Kubota skid steer rear bumper/ rear protection #32  
Very nice looking guard. I can't help but think that adding some mesh or expanded metal would help prevent small sticks from penetrating your radiator if you will be using your machine in the brush.

Very nice looking guard. I can't help but think that adding some mesh or expanded metal would help prevent small sticks from penetrating your radiator if you will be using your machine in the brush.
Without a doubt, I had some expanded metal but I have been looking for something heavier, so I plan on adding to this work in progress in the future.

/ Kubota skid steer rear bumper/ rear protection #35  
Very nicely done Sir. I would search out some Stainless Steel mesh and attach it on the outside of that bumper to prevent small branches from damaging that pricey rad. Check out Gravel pits as a supply. They use those screens for Classifying stone. You could also purchase Perforated Stainless for protection.
How about some louver's ?
2" x 3/8 flat bar angled upwards to deflect low sticks away.
Should take a pretty good whack to bend while adding some weight for you.
There are many ways to do things....

Very nicely done Sir. I would search out some Stainless Steel mesh and attach it on the outside of that bumper to prevent small branches from damaging that pricey rad. Check out Gravel pits as a supply. They use those screens for Classifying stone. You could also purchase Perforated Stainless for protection.

There are many ways to do things....
Yes sir I plan on some sort of additional protection in the future, L just have to round up some material.