Struck

/ Struck #1  

Freakinfloyd

Tractor
Struck turf rider
Hello new member here! I have a struck turf rider tractor . I just inherited this thing and really want to get it back up and going I’ve call the company but they have no information on these things other then it’s very old and very collectible. With that being said anyone have and information or on-site on this thing would greatly be appreciated. Thanks in advance. I’ll post some pictures when I get home.

/ Struck #2  
Hello new member here! I have a struck turf rider tractor . I just inherited this thing and really want to get it back up and going I’ve call the company but they have no information on these things other then it’s very old and very collectible. With that being said anyone have and information or on-site on this thing would greatly be appreciated. Thanks in advance. I’ll post some pictures when I get home.
There was once a Yahoo Group dedicated just for Struck and the group supported by the Struck company. Back in 2019, Yahoo Groups folded. I was part of team to archive the group and looked for someone to pass it on to. After a year a volunteer took the info. I have no clue where the group went after that. There was almost 30+ years of great info on Struck products from that archive.

Stuck Co. is an hour drive from my place.

/ Struck #3  
First I've heard of them. Hope to see some pics.

Welcome to TBN.