4520R exhaust adequate for pest erradication?

/ 4520R exhaust adequate for pest erradication? #21  
pour a quart of common bleach down the hole, then follow it up with an equal amount of ammonia. Then, immediately cover the hole and stay clear of the hole for several minutes, as the combination of the two cleaning agents causes chlorine gas to be released from the bleach. This method has worked quite well for me.If you know where the other end of the tunnel is, block it also. Don't breath the fumes the mixture gives off, as it's chlorine gas and is very toxic. It will attack the mucous membranes in your nose and throat.

/ 4520R exhaust adequate for pest erradication? #22  
Not liking either of those in my raised bed gardens soil. Back when most things came in glass containers I worked in a supermarket. When both were broken in proximity it was bad air for sure.

/ 4520R exhaust adequate for pest erradication? #23  
pour a quart of common bleach down the hole, then follow it up with an equal amount of ammonia. Then, immediately cover the hole and stay clear of the hole for several minutes, as the combination of the two cleaning agents causes chlorine gas to be released from the bleach. This method has worked quite well for me.If you know where the other end of the tunnel is, block it also. Don't breath the fumes the mixture gives off, as it's chlorine gas and is very toxic. It will attack the mucous membranes in your nose and throat.
Ammonia and bleach combined will produce chlorine gas. Chlorine gas in your lungs combines with moisture and produces hydrochloric acid, also known as muriatic acid. The acid makes the lungs hurt really bad. So the lungs produce fluid to wash out the acid. But the chlorine gas still present makes more acid. A truly horrible way to die. There are much more humane ways to kill.
Eric

/ 4520R exhaust adequate for pest erradication? #24  
So far only twelve or so of the nine methods suggestd really sound enough like fun to try. (y)

btw, take my comments with a grain of salt. In ten days I've managed to trap but two chipmunks that were pooping in my barn, one mouse that would have robbed the same bait from their larger traps, and two muskrats that threatened my cattail 'patches'. (AKA welcomed bait-fish cover and wildlife buffer areas)

"You never stand so tall as when you stoop to stomp a varmint." Cartoons Magazine

/ 4520R exhaust adequate for pest erradication? #25  
Chipmunks: I used to run a trapline years ago in KS, so I know how to trap. I use live traps around my house and barn for rodents and have seen multiple catches in one setting of a Ketch-All brand spring loaded trap. Chipmunks are too large for those I've got so I've tried a slightly larger wire mesh live trap that also catches rodents easy and can truthfully admit that I've not caught my first chipmunk.

/ 4520R exhaust adequate for pest erradication? #26  
Set TomCat black poly snap traps in rat size for chippies, reds, etc in building, barn, or vehicle. Set mouse size alongside to get bait stealing mice or you'll be feeding them and catching nothing. Black oil sunflower seeds don't rot, get moldy, or draw ants but may want to be freshened up every ten years or so. :ROFLMAO: Expect a pound of 'bait' to last two to five before you use it up.

Ignore the bait cup on the pan/trigger and toss seeds into the back of the trap. Full body weight on pan and proper position will usually get 'em in the midsection. Large size traps have holes to tie them to something to minimize crawl-offs and/or theft of catch by hungry critters.

Any trap location that has worked for rodents will have a scent trail leading to it. Keep setting there as roadways develop and others are drawn in. We don't trap the corners where they hide, but at a focal point if out out in the open where they feed. Finding a dead relative inches away in a trap won't discourage or deter a single one from the same fate.

/ 4520R exhaust adequate for pest erradication? #27  
When I was highschool and worked at the golf course, we would go at dusk once the golfers were gone, and throw a 100 round pack of black cats into the hole. The concussion and sound would drive them to the surface where we would wack them with a shovel.

It was great, then one day a lady complained and that was that.

/ 4520R exhaust adequate for pest erradication? #28  
When I was highschool and worked at the golf course, we would go at dusk once the golfers were gone, and throw a 100 round pack of black cats into the hole. The concussion and sound would drive them to the surface where we would wack them with a shovel.

It was great, then one day a lady complained and that was that.
Is that the original Whack-A-Mole game?
1635523844149.jpeg

/ 4520R exhaust adequate for pest erradication? #29  
The poison in spark-ignition engine exhaust is carbon monoxide (CO) which is scrubbed from road vehicles by the emissions system. Diesel engines produce negligible levels of CO. A small, wheeled generator will produce huge quantities of CO that will be very effective on anything that has hemoglobin in its blood including any mammals. Be safe and never, never run a genny anywhere near a dwelling or even upwind of it. CO2, such as dry ice, requires much greater quantities to be toxic.

/ 4520R exhaust adequate for pest erradication? #30  
As silly as this sounds, its been used for over 40 years. I don’t have any personal experience with the Juicy Fruit application, but there are several YouTube videos of others using it.