Oil & Fuel When I get rich like Jay Leno

/ When I get rich like Jay Leno #1  

lennyzx11

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota L3301 HST/LA525 & 1964 Ford 2000 gas
When I get rich like Jay Leno,
I am going to hire someone I really don’t like full time staff 24/7/365 and make them change the cartridges in my d—- grease guns.
What started out to be a quick grease of the quick attach pins this morning turned into a 2 hour ordeal involving two cordless grease guns, a manual one, 5000 paper towels, grease in my nose, and really coming close for the first time in throwing a tantrum for all to see!!!
Lenny

/ When I get rich like Jay Leno #2  
Nothin' like watching someone having a good mantrum!

/ When I get rich like Jay Leno #3  
I got tired of that in 2018. Bought an air operated pump with 20' hose that sits on top of a 5 gal bucket. Still on the original bucket. KTC Auto Tools sold it for $270 delivered. I see they don't sell it anymore.

/ When I get rich like Jay Leno #4  
U must not b too old OP, if u haven't run into this problem before.........

/ When I get rich like Jay Leno #5  
Hmmm...I always thought greasing was relaxing.

/ When I get rich like Jay Leno #6  
You should try ladling it in by hand. Like in the bad old days.

If I have a grease gun start to get cantankerous, I sh-can it and replace it. They don't rank high enough to have an attitude.

/ When I get rich like Jay Leno #7  
We call‘em hissy-fits. Almost pitched one today trying to get barbed wire out of my flail mower. Waiting now on Amazon to bring me some better wire/bolt cutters. :mad:

/ When I get rich like Jay Leno #9  
I’ve been known to throw a thing or two. Most of the time it’s my fault but not always. Several years ago when I lived in town and rented a house it was two blocks from a co-worker. He walked over to my house one day and got there just in time to find me beating a wooden creeper over the top of a t post.

/ When I get rich like Jay Leno #10  
Hmmm...I always thought greasing was relaxing.
Um, no. If you have hundreds and they’re in all sorts of nasty places, it’s the farthest thing from relaxing.