Still Waiting For A LS MT342

/ Still Waiting For A LS MT342 #21  
Will it's Nov, 16,2021 and no tractor yet. Dealer said there is not one in the entire state. I guess I'll just have to keep waiting!
Call around to other dealers. See if they have anything in stock or can provide an accurate turnaround time. That seems a bit odd to me.

My dealer here has tractors in the lot. Not sure if they are sold or not, as I havent gone in and talked with them, but they have tractors when I drive by.

/ Still Waiting For A LS MT342 #22  
The dealer I deal with 120 miles away said
its hard to get any tractors the LS models and
for Yanmar they don't expect any tractors until
2022 but they just received 15 LS tractors but
they won't last very long
John Deere is closer but I don't want a plastic
tractor that cost 5 to 10 thousand more than what
I have.
Tractor Bob in OKcity, OK is getting the Yanmar
tractors

willy

/ Still Waiting For A LS MT342 #24  
What your dealer can’t tell you is that there are plenty of tractors available but LS won’t allow them to be sold until the customer has been put on a waiting list for 4 months. The dealers are pissed too so don’t blame them blame LS. Why are they forcing this upon the dealers? No one knows.

/ Still Waiting For A LS MT342 #25  
My dealer is selling tractors, about 2 to 4 a week.

/ Still Waiting For A LS MT342
I ordered the tractor March 16, 21 and still waiting. Dealer says maybe by the end of July. That sucks but he can not help it.
I finally got my tractor yesterday, but didn't get the front-mount snow-blower yet. Dealer traded my blower with another dealer for the tractor. Maybe get the blower in 2 or 3 weeks.

/ Still Waiting For A LS MT342 #27  
Well, least you got something. Congrats!! It's about time! 😁

/ Still Waiting For A LS MT342 #28  
Well, least you got something. Congrats!! It's about time! 😁
I’m considering other options now. LS couldn’t/wouldnt make the MT3 series cab tractors available because “they couldn’t get tires for them”. For some reason now, there aren’t any 2021 MT3 cabs but there are 2022 models popping up. WTH?

/ Still Waiting For A LS MT342 #29  
Not sure on the model year, but my dealer is reporting selling a MT3 about every 3 weeks. I think they still have stock.

/ Still Waiting For A LS MT342 #30  
Not sure on the model year, but my dealer is reporting selling a MT3 about every 3 weeks. I think they still have stock.
Haney?