Everlast Welders - Welders and Plasma Cutters by Everlast

/ Everlast Welders - Welders and Plasma Cutters by Everlast #1,031  
"I'm sure, if I took my time, I could sell my Snap On tools for more than I paid for them".

MAYBE.....and that is a ..... BIG MAYBE!

I have a friend who for months has been trying to liquidate the estate of a deceased relative.
The Snap On cabinet and Snap On contents have not had even one OFFER!

It looks like the guys selling used Snap On tools on eBay are doing pretty good but their mostly selling small sets or one peice at a time.

/ Everlast Welders - Welders and Plasma Cutters by Everlast #1,032  
Power i-MIG 210 hasn't been around for awhile.

Still shows up on your website when you click on "Mig" - it was one of the few migs to not show a (20% off)sale price.

/ Everlast Welders - Welders and Plasma Cutters by Everlast #1,033  
See attached

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-12-03 at 6.44.48 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-12-03 at 6.44.48 PM.png
    376.9 KB · Views: 86
   / Everlast Welders - Welders and Plasma Cutters by Everlast
#1,034  
Still shows up on your website when you click on "Mig" - it was one of the only migs to not show a (20% off)sale price.
It's there for our dealers/distributors that may have a few in stock to direct link in for their customers. It is no longer under our flyout/drop down navigation menu, which is designed to give instant access to the page. If it is still showing up on your screen under the flyouts, flush your cache. It does not show up on mine.

#1,035  
The 230i is a far better value, and people largely ignored the 210 since we had the 200 and the 230i. Good unit, but just a poor seller. The 230i is only 39.00 more on sale.

/ Everlast Welders - Welders and Plasma Cutters by Everlast #1,036  
The 230i is a far better value, and people largely ignored the 210 since we had the 200 and the 230i. Good unit, but just a poor seller. The 230i is only 39.00 more on sale.

I only asked because I thought that if it was 20% off the $999 price that it might be a pretty good value. I'm really looking for something with pulse, I have a Lincoln SP150 that just crapped out that I'm looking to replace. The 251SI interests me, but was hoping it would be on sale for around 1200ish (20% off it's 1500 "normal" price).
I'm retired and just don't have as many projects in mind like when I was younger that I can justify the higher cost on...

#1,037  
The normal price is 1689, not 1500.

#1,038  
The 251 requires you to have knowledge and experience to weld properly with it.

/ Everlast Welders - Welders and Plasma Cutters by Everlast #1,039  
Whats bad, having a sale?

No, doing it right after I purchased one is though
My bet is you wouldn't feel great about spending $200.00 xtra

#1,040  
No, doing it right after I purchased one is though
My bet is you wouldn't feel great about spending $200.00 xtra

I have before due to sales starting after I purchase one. I didn't feel great about it, but it wasn't the fault of the company offering the sale.

The fact is, someone is always going to buy before a sale, only to find that a sale was announced or started after they bought. There's simply no way around this.