Everlast Welders - Welders and Plasma Cutters by Everlast

/ Everlast Welders - Welders and Plasma Cutters by Everlast #1,021  
Did you pay for it with a credit card? Some cards offer "Price Protection" on purchases for exactly this sort of scenario.

yes, I did. I don't know if they do,or not. I will call them and ask.

It's pretty bad when Manufacture does this though

/ Everlast Welders - Welders and Plasma Cutters by Everlast #1,022  
Did you pay for it with a credit card? Some cards offer "Price Protection" on purchases for exactly this sort of scenario.

Called my CC company today. They say I have this feature.
Thanks for the advise. :thumbsup: I had no idea !

/ Everlast Welders - Welders and Plasma Cutters by Everlast #1,023  
Happy to have helped. :D

I don't begrudge a manufacturer making money off a good product. Nor do I begrudge a credit card company from making their money as long as it is a good card that offers such features.

It is nice when it all works out in the end!

/ Everlast Welders - Welders and Plasma Cutters by Everlast #1,024  
Happy to have helped. :D

I don't begrudge a manufacturer making money off a good product. Nor do I begrudge a credit card company from making their money as long as it is a good card that offers such features.

It is nice when it all works out in the end!

well, see how it turns out. I submitted all the info. They have to approve it.
I should know something possibly Wednesday

Now, if they refund the difference, where does that money come from ?

/ Everlast Welders - Welders and Plasma Cutters by Everlast #1,025  
I believe the cards that offer it operate it much like an insurance policy. They basically pay a small percentage of all their fees they collect into a fund they draw from to offer such services and write off any losses. It is not a feature you find on the higher-risk cards, those companies have enough "loss" to max out what they write off. Consider it a benefit of paying your bills on time and dealing with a good card provider that doesn't give cards to losers.

/ Everlast Welders - Welders and Plasma Cutters by Everlast #1,026  
What card was it?

/ Everlast Welders - Welders and Plasma Cutters by Everlast #1,028  
Just another point to buy the best tool the first time. I did, and will forever get free replacements after paying 8 bucks in 1978. I'm sure, if I took my time, I could sell all my Snap On tools for more than I paid for them. For a professional mechanic, it's an investment.

Also here is a link to buy left AND right Snap On tin snips for $71. Shopping Cart
hugs, Brandi

"I'm sure, if I took my time, I could sell my Snap On tools for more than I paid for them".

MAYBE.....and that is a ..... BIG MAYBE!

I have a friend who for months has been trying to liquidate the estate of a deceased relative.
The Snap On cabinet and Snap On contents have not had even one OFFER!