Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #190,191  
I have mixed feelings re lawn. Surely don’t do much lawn related other than cut. I do find cutting on tractor somewhat Zen like, but also can be expensive as I conjure projects.
To lawn, or not to lawn, that is the question.
We had 3 residences for awhile. We were going to sell the one in East Texas and keep the one near Corpus Christi but decided to sell it instead. I don't miss that place that much but I miss having a place near the Coastal Bend. I really like that area and the people there. I have always stayed away from having a pool to maintain.

A friend of mine bought a condo in downtown Austin with a nice pool and another has a condo in west Houston with no pool but a great view that I really like. Never thought I would even consider a condo but they have some advantages. One condo I've seen had a little astro turf lawn on the balcony. Too expensive for me.
Sometimes I feel like I wish I lived in a home with a postage stamp sized lawn....and a small tree in the middle for shade.

Thanks but no.

Reality for us is simplifying and downsizing. That included the vehicles when we went all in on the wifes truck.

I laugh out loud saying that with two properties, and multiple habitable buildings on them.

Those and also including my Dad's estate.

Simple it is not.....

But we keep thinking that is the strategy...simplify.
I'm all about simplify. I like that plan.

DC area...great for jobs...great for house values..great for BS.
shoulder deep and getting deeper.
I was hoping for better results.
Doctor gave me 3 options and to let him know before the end of the month...got some thinking to do. :oops:
Prayers Thomas.

/ Good morning!!!! #190,192  
We have a new chicken that showed up after the hail storm. She's fitting in well.
IMG_20240510_111057468.jpg

/ Good morning!!!! #190,194  
   / Good morning!!!! #190,197  
Good Afternoon ,
my truck driving days are over, and my days of driving anything may be over too.
Bill, all the other guys have given you very good advice ! Go to the ER immediately! In addition to that, our thoughts and prayers for your quick recovery !!🙏

Last night I finished reading a Higher Call ! It’s a WW 2 book about war pilots from the US and Germany ! I highly recommend this book for anyone who has any interest in the war ! My father served during the war but was in the Pacific Theater !

Hope all have a great day ! 🙏

Attachments

• IMG_3892.jpeg
    IMG_3892.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 7
   / Good morning!!!! #190,198  
Good (Sunday) morning. Overnight Low of 11.8C and it's presently 11.2C :oops: , predicted to reach 16C. It's overcast and calm. There was 4.9mm in the gauge @ 0700.

As per usual, I'm off to Church in a few minutes and then the rest of the day is His. Prayers for L4N.

That's about it, take care all.

/ Good morning!!!! #190,199  
Hope you took advise to go to hospital L4N

Prayers sent

Nice peacock Kyle

Thanks for sharing Scotty

Neither one of us has relatives surviving except son

/ Good morning!!!! #190,200  
Good evening all. 57ºF for the start, partly cloudy, light breeze. Light wind, sky clouded up, showers in area but no rain yet, and high temp was 79ºF. Made coffee, got ready for ride, 3 other guys riding. Rear brake cable broke on Peugeot, went home changed out flat tire on Volagi and rode it. 70 miles, ate lunch and napped. Showered, head for dinner, saw friend got invited to join then, while eating saw old choir directer got to visit with him too.
Don thanks for info on marshmallows.
David the other thing about hydration is maintaining electrolyte balance. Also alcohol is a diuretic, 1 or 2 beers improves hydration, more than that works against you.
David thank for the explanation. You ever hit column 1 times?
Buppies sorry about no light show. Was hoping to hear better sleeping at least occasionally. Prayers sent.
Ron glad chip work went well. You may need to send Kyle rest of mud flap ;) Hope grass dried out. Interesting woodpecker pose.
Dennis rails look old and light and ties are not modern either.
Billy good to hear pup home now. Good luck with training.
Thomas sorry not the results you wanted.
Bill sorry sky too cloudy. Hope you can get power to it soon. Hope you get rest of projects done before summer work.
Scott(vt) hope you got drain trench done. Yes very fun trip to and from Oshkosh. Thanks for sharing son's sky pic.
Mike hope you had success with milk house wall. Sorry about clouds.
Drew interesting thoughts and point to conversation we should have with loved ones and healthcare.
Paul glad good trip, thanks for pics. Hope musicians listened and implemented your suggestions
Ken there have been glitches, that's why not done yet.
Bill holy cow! So very sorry to hear about the episode. Please go see a Dr and get it checked out. prayers sent.
RS you're getting plenty of rain. What are you going to use deck floor joists for? Hope good progress on lift cylinder.
Ted sorry no shop time, hope weather improves. Sorry to hear cancer no going well for BIL prayers for him and family to accept what is happening. Hope pellets get you through rest of heat season
David hope you got mowing done. Good luck with needing glasses less.
Dennis glad some spraying done. Pretty bush.
Kyle like your new chicken, has it been vocal yet? They make some of the strangest sounds, could hear but not see and the Katy trail.
Scott(vt) thanks for book recommendation.
Randy(wag) hope Sunday went well.
prayer for all, especially Jay/Peg, Kyle /Daughter, /mom's breathing, /son's migraines, Bird /aging issues, Ron /heart, Billy /mom hypertension & congestive heart failure, David(moss) /remodel, /divorce, Buppies /cancer, parathyroid,blood sugar /wife healing, Thomas /gout, Phil /reflux, Frits /veteran son with mental issues, /granddaughter with Evans Syndrome, Ken /dad possible dementia, /chronic fatigue, Diet not working, Steppenwolfe /son-auto immune disorder, Grev /wife's eye, Ted /knee recovery, /retirement & disability red tape, /family issues, Lou /eye issues, /heart issues, /wife hip replacement, Doug and wife/health issues, / hand nerve and surgery, /fall and recovery, / wife headaches and heart eval, / David(sadamo)/Sophie's hip or leg pain, Scaredy/shoulder dislocation, /marriage dissolving, / friend stop drinking, Dennis /retirement, /neighbor issues, /land development, /favorable winds not in the forecast there, /dad surgery recovery, Drew /back operation issues, /friend's wife cancer diagnosis and recovery, Scotty /back pain, Helogabals /wife's friend situation, Fatjay /father broken hip, Israel, Ukraine war, and Country.