Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #190,121  
Drew, hope you continue with recovery. My RV friend in Maine is still posting from there. Here is something that should sound good on your speaker system.
That sunrise pic and the guitar music should make Drew want to shake a leg. Get well soon!

/ Good morning!!!! #190,124  
Got stitches out wife drove stopped at park to go to rest room she left me several miles from home one of my employees came picked me up got a lot of steps in
Glad to hear you got back home safe and sound. Hope and praying your recovery goes well!

/ Good morning!!!! #190,126  
Compared to a tractor, using the Ventrac to mow is like driving a sports car.
I bet that is nice! There was a dealer in San Antonio but I never took the time to go by there. May put that on the 'to do' list.

/ Good morning!!!! #190,127  
Good Morning!!!! 46 here in Orcutt, CA. Partly cloudy skies. High near 70F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph.

Don't wanna come off as a safety Nazi, Scotty, but there's no way in H*** I'd get under something hanging from a FEL, especially after just blowing a hydraulic line on my grapple. I have replaced the hammers on my flail, but it was mounted on the 3PH an supported by a pair of jack stands. Not at all uncomfortable sitting down on a rolling stool.

Agreed. Not going under anything on an FEL not even with just the bucket without cylinder locks in place.
The 700 pound mower hung from a 5000 # capacity forklift that I left running to maintain hydraulic pressure. I was not under but next to it on my 2 feet. Pretty safe - not as safe as sitting on the couch but safe enough for ranch work. I'll post some pics asap.

Attachments

• IMG_3717.JPG
    IMG_3717.JPG
    259.3 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #190,129  
Good Day Everyone,

I've missed a lot again lately ... some computer issues and power outages, but mostly busy with taxes, and bookkeeping

My ex-wife apparently / FINALLY made it to an initial appointment with her lawyer since the time of the cancelled 4 way meeting in Nov 2023... 7 month delay (uggh). I have no idea how she presented information, and that makes me nervous, but I guess I'll wait and see what comes of this. I just wonder if her lawyer has concluded that ex-wife is (clearly) a Narcissist ... that would probably help in any explanations / offers that I present going forward. I still love her, but enough is enough - time to move forward and re-gain my life.

I'm doing okay. Car Cruise-In tonight again. Last Friday we has 160 cars out for the initial event (weekly) of this season.

I will check in again, when I get a chance. Have a great day everyone.

/ Good morning!!!! #190,130  
I am becoming painfully aware that it is very difficult to take care of both properties properly ! We are thinking of getting a property in Ct that is easier to maintain, like no pool to begin with !
We had 3 residences for awhile. We were going to sell the one in East Texas and keep the one near Corpus Christi but decided to sell it instead. I don't miss that place that much but I miss having a place near the Coastal Bend. I really like that area and the people there. I have always stayed away from having a pool to maintain.

A friend of mine bought a condo in downtown Austin with a nice pool and another has a condo in west Houston with no pool but a great view that I really like. Never thought I would even consider a condo but they have some advantages. One condo I've seen had a little astro turf lawn on the balcony. Too expensive for me.