Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #190,142  
Good Afternoon,
Never thought I would even consider a condo but they have some advantages.
TBS, we have talked about it but it seems we are leaning towards a property that is a little easier to manage without giving up our privacy and or not being told what we can and cannot do ! My dream was always to move to Vermont and spend endless hours working out in my wood shop and on my property ! Then my kids to knock out 4 grand children in short order during the pandemic ! 😉 So Kathleen is not leaving the grands now !

That’s my story and I’m sticking to it ! 😉😂

/ Good morning!!!! #190,143  
But Scootr, isn't that still a single point of failure?
I'm just asking...
no matter how oversized chain, could anything possibly slip off, come unhitched?
You are much too nice and squishy to find out the hard way
There are actually 2 separate chains there. 2 hooks welded onto the mower and then 2 hooks on the forkends. So even if one side failed it would simply drop one side. I don't think it can fall or I would be the last one near it. Thanks for your concerns

/ Good morning!!!! #190,144  
There are actually 2 separate chains there. 2 hooks welded onto the mower and then 2 hooks on the forkends. So even if one side failed it would simply drop one side. I don't think it can fall or I would be the last one near it. Thanks for your concerns
you're very welcome.
But I'm not done being a pita
What about your hydraulics?
what about a burst fitting?
isn't that a single point of failure?

more than one way for something to fall on that squishy head of yours.
and I wouldn't want half of Popgadget's gigundo mower swinging back at me for sure
so I'll raise you a safety point.
what do you got? :giggle:
if you blow a hose/fitting, how fast will that sucker drop?
maybe plenty time to get out
but you'd always have to be in rabbit mode

I think you have that front end well taken care of.
I just happen to love big 6-10 ton jackstands.
even cranked all the way up, they are still the suspenders for your belt.

I'll be very quiet now, but my background in insurance risk assessment
says stuff happens. You are very mechanical and I'm sure are very safety conscious.
just trying to be helpful.

just stay in rabbit mode my friend

/ Good morning!!!! #190,145  
IMG_3386.jpeg

off Muir Beach CA this morning

/ Good morning!!!! #190,147  
They do need to know.

They actually have verbiage on the menu explaining the charge, that isn’t part of tip etc. this is a major statewide chain, in existence like 55 years. Hi min wage is $14/ hr and I suspect they exceed that.

Guess we just won’t eat there.

/ Good morning!!!! #190,148  
They actually have verbiage on the menu explaining the charge, that isn’t part of tip etc. this is a major statewide chain, in existence like 55 years. Hi min wage is $14/ hr and I suspect they exceed that.

Guess we just won’t eat there.
We found a place on Oahu that did that.

/ Good morning!!!! #190,149  
Then my kids to knock out 4 grand children in short order during the pandemic ! 😉 So Kathleen is not leaving the grands now !
Tell me about it. When we made plans to retire to Mississippi it was 2009, prior to our first grandchild. Now we have 5 all in the Washington, DC area.
Glad we kept the two houses there and they just keep on going up greatly in value.

/ Good morning!!!! #190,150  
Tell me about it. When we made plans to retire to Mississippi it was 2009, prior to our first grandchild. Now we have 5 all in the Washington, DC area.
Glad we kept the two houses there and they just keep on going up greatly in value.
DC area...great for jobs...great for house values..great for BS.