3 pt Conversion - measurements needed

/ 3 pt Conversion - measurements needed
Re: 3 pt Conversion - Project Wrapup

Harv,

You had mentioned about a mile back in this thread about seeing some action pictures of my Kubota. Well, my wife found the pictures she took back in September when the Kubota followed me home and we decided to keep it. They are over in the Pictures area, if you are interested.

Oh, have you seen the 1000 gal Anhydrous Ammonia sprayers they use to prep the fields for Corn? I figure at the rate your sprayer project is going it's about 2-3 weeks and you're gonna be posting a quote! /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

Have a Great Day,
John Bud

/ 3 pt Conversion - measurements needed #42  

Took a look at the pictures, John -- that's a very nice machine you got there! /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

What I was asking for in this thread was pictures of your spray rig in action. Think you could talk your wife into a few more snapshots? By "in action", of course, I mean on the back of your tractor.

<font color=blue>back in September when the Kubota followed me home</font color=blue>

Hey! That's the same time I bought my 'Bota, too! We'll have to try and get them together on their first birthday. /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

HarvSig.gif

/ 3 pt Conversion - measurements needed

Harv,

Uh, I'd like to show you the sprayer in action, but I think it would look more like an ice cube dispensor right now. It's been cold here lately, as in just like my 401K, negative numbers. /w3tcompact/icons/frown.gif

Think spring, think spring, think spring,
Dern, still cold!
Dern, still cold!
Dern, still cold!

John Bud