Kubota B2320 4.90 star(s) (50)

Under 25 HP Tractors
17020587795.jpg

About the Kubota B2320

The Kubota B2320 is a compact utility tractor from the B2x20 series, produced between 2008 and 2015. It sports a 23 horsepower Kubota 1.0L 3-cylinder diesel engine. The model offers different transmission options, including a 9-speed gear and a hydrostatic version, providing versatility based on user preference. This tractor is well-equipped with a 4x4 MFWD 4WD chassis, hydrostatic power steering, and wet disc brakes for enhanced control and safety. It also features a robust hydraulic system and multiple PTO options, supporting a wide range of attachments like mowers, loaders, and backhoes, making it suitable for various tasks.

Kubota B2320 Discussions (350)

Here are the most recent B2320 topics from our community.
  1. ChuckinNH

B2320, B2620, and B2920

I thought since one of our members (bota2620) has already purchased one of these new models I would start a new thread. Folks can post here about their impressions of the new models as they start...
  2. A

2 Acres half Woods and Lawn Is this B2320 for me?

Hello all, First post here after lurking and searching for some time. I live in S. NH on 2 acres split evenly between woods and lawn. In looking at several brands online, I like what I read...
  3. bp fick

Bx1860 vx B2320 - Contrast/Compare

I recently sold my BX1860 and purchased a new B2320. Encouraged by some of the guys, I am going to "log", over some time, my sense of the differences, similarities and how these two machines...
  4. JOHNTHOMAS

B2320 in Atlanta waiting for a ride north

Waiting on my B2320 to snuggle in with some more of Barlows ordered Kubota tractors and implements and get on the road from Atlanta to Somerset. Should be a full delivered load by next week.:)
  5. M

B2320 Back wheel started to fall off @ 22 hr's

My tractor is almost 2 years old (in two weeks). It does not get a lot of hours. About 1-2hrs a weekend in the summer. Mostly BoxBlade work. I was putting it away and I stopped to move something...
  6. bp fick

BX Sold, Time For B2320

Once the buyer of my BX1860 was safely down the road, my wife and I headed into the little village near us were we bank and made the deposit of cash. Headed down the interstate the 70 miles to...
  7. JOHNTHOMAS

1st Ever using a single Bottom Plow on a B2320 Comedy?

I traded Milkman from Western Ky a Boxblade for a Single Bottom Plow. Had never used it sooooo today was it's maiden voyage to plow in Pulaski County, Ky. and my virgin experience plowing and my...
  8. T

Buying Advice Difficult choice: Kubota B2320 or Mahindra Max24

Hello all! Although I've been a long time lurker on this site, this is my first, but surely not last post. As a jack of all trades (master of none) I have found a lot of very helpful information...
  9. T

B2320 I want to increase the lift capability

I asked my local Kubota dealer if I could put bigger cylinders and if necessary a a pump to increase the load I can handle. He said the changing the cylinders will tear up the pump which thinking...
  10. S

B7335 light kit for the B2320

I see several fols have been posting their light projects so I thought I would share my B7335 light kit install. I'm impressed with the quality of the kit, especially the lamp assembly. It seems...
  11. B

B2320 or B7510 (Duel purpose usage - Aviation & property)

Hello from Sydney, Australia. I was hoping you may be able to steer me in the right direction.. I am in a fortunate position that I operate a helicopter company... For the last few years I've...
  12. N

B2320 w/ LA504 Quick Attach And Kubota Forks

Looking for input. Have bucket mount forks on our 2010 B2320 w/ LA304 and BH65. I'm not happy with bucket mount forks. Kubota does not list forks and quick attach for this loader, I'm told...
  13. D

questions on B2320

We are about to buy our first tractor, as we have recently moved to 5.4 acres of old pasture land in SW Colorado. Based on advice from the general forum, I went to our local Kubota dealer today...
  14. L

BX2660 or B2320 on 8 acres

Well I think I've pretty much convinced myself that I'm going to either go with the BX2660 or the B2320. Help me decide. Here's my situation. My wife and I purchased about 8 acres of what was...
  15. displacedPA

Tractor Sizing B2320 FEL

Hello all, Im new to the site but have been trying to find a tractor for my property,it is three acres. Most of the property is hilly. I have never had a new style compact tractor. I worked on...
  16. T

B2320 Bucket Won't Dump

I was moving wet heavy snow today and the loader bucket suddenly would not dump. It was like the lever wouldn't even move as if it was jammed or something. I removed the cover and didn't see...
  17. smstonypoint

B2320 Advice

I am contemplating buying a B 2320HSD to maintain portions of my farm that I cannot access with my utility tractor. I have a loader on that tractor and do not need a loader for the 2320. I will...
  18. SanDucerro

B2320 Gear vs HST for Mowing

Looking to pull the trigger on a mower this week. We have a home on just under 19 acres. The back half of the property is still "untamed" and will likely remain so for awhile. The front half has a...
  19. S

Trailer for Kubota B2320/B2620: Tight spaces

Gonna get one of these w. FEL + 4' RM (bush hog). Dealer thinks 16' will handle it, I don't think so. Here's my situation: I live in MI but will tow this rig 800 miles each way once/yearly to...
  20. M

Two Thumbs up on B2320 DTN First Day

I had owned a BX24 and decided to just test drive a B2320 HST just for the fun of it. I really liked it. I rarely used the back hoe on the BX24 and I was really tight on storage space. And the...
[ad placeholder]

User Reviews (50)

Read what TractorByNet members think about the Kubota B2320 Subcompact Tractor
88 %
10 %
2 %
0 %
0 %
5.00 star(s)
Anonymous Poster

B2320 Kubota
Kubota B2320 HST
Model Year: 2008

I bought this tractor used when it was just over a year old with only 127 hours on the clock. The machine has the LA304 loader and 60" MMM. I have been very pleased with the machine so far. I have used my 60" box blade and my 60" landscape rake with the machine and it handles both real well. First machine I have owned with HST and I like that real well, but I did have a learning curve getting used to the pedal arrangement. BTW The remaining factory warranty transferred to me and the selling dealer is great to deal with.

Pros: Three range HST
Cons: None I can think of right now.

Photo Uploads:

5.00 star(s)
Water Boy

B2320 Kubota
Kubota B2320
Model Year: 2009

I think that this tractor is about perfect for me with 40 acres, but that is just me.

Pros: forward/back hydro pedal, easy attach FEL and BH
Cons: Headlight illumination

5.00 star(s)
rpraymond

B2320 Kubota
Kubota B2320

I bought my B2320 for light duty work around the house; tilling, gravel driveway maintenance, loading wood, etc. For these uses it's been excellent. If I were doing serious earth moving with the loader I could see where more power might be required. I'm 6'4" so the extra room in the floor makes it really comfortable. I've read where having the HST and brakes on the same side makes brake turns difficult but I have never needed to turn that way. I replaced a B6100 with the B2320 and must say that the B6100 was built like a tank! The build quality of the B2320 is very, very good but it feels like the fenders are not quite as sturdy. All in all though I am very satisfied

Pros: Quality, size, maneuverability
Cons: none

Photo Uploads:

5.00 star(s)
doubleedge2000

B2320 Kubota
kubota 2320
Model Year: 0

I purchased this machine used with 24 hours on the tack. It has 23HP and HST. I use the machine with a 54" woods mower on the three point hitch, a 6ft landscape rake and a 4ft box blade. It came with a front end loader. We have four horses and I use the landscape rake to remove some of the manure and put it out of the way.I level parts of the paddock with the rake and box blade. I have been very pleased with the machine. I filled the rear tires with liquid and made the tractor more stable.The paddock is on a 15% slope. I added lights on the rops to improve the light at night. The front end loader is on about 98% of the time and blocks the headlights. This is my second Kubota (16HP) which I bought used from the Kubota dealer about 1978. The unit was in the dealer shop only to fix a oil leak(my fault) and weld two hooks on the bucket to attach a chain(s). I have been very pleased with the machine.

Pros: Does the work it asked and runs like a top.
Cons: the 23 HP is limiting and I would have selected a 26 HP had this deal had not come along

5.00 star(s)
jack s

B2320 Kubota
Kubota
Model Year: 2010

Great overall tractor. Nice features. Comfortable ride. Great financing deal. A little light for heavier jobs.

Pros: Quality and features.
Cons: Expensive attachments.

4.00 star(s)
Giles

B2320 Kubota
First Kubota of many tractors owned.

I looked at many compact tractors and the larger tires on the B2320 and the individual rear brakes were convincing factors.

Pros: Ideal size for my needs.
Cons: I have to mow my lawn with the tractor in 4x4 with finishing mower. I doubt this would be a problem without the front end loader.

5.00 star(s)
kosby

B2320 Kubota
Kubota B2320 DT

I've owned Kubota's in the past so whenever I was looking for a new tractor, I knew what brand I wanted. I bought the B2320 DT and so far, I've been very pleased with it. Fit, finish, and quality are A1 and it pulls like a mule. I bought it with a FEL and LandPride finish mower and I can't say enough about how well the mower cuts. I'd buy this tractor again without any hesitations.

Pros: Easy to operate, pulls like a mule, easy to attach FEL.
Cons: None so far.

5.00 star(s)
pat collins

B2320 Kubota
Kubota, 60 inch mower deck
Model Year: 2008

BX2150, diesel, 4WD. I like it a lot. Good fuel economy. The gas gauge doesn't work well, sometimes it does, sometimes it won't! I would like to know how to fix it. Is it practical to tune it up yourself (changer oil, filter, sharpen blades, lubricate)?

Pros: Has weight and 4WD I need on my hilly yard.
Cons: Doesn't turn in as close a radius as I was expecting.

5.00 star(s)
TerryMcQ

B2320 Kubota
It's a mighty-mite

The machine is great for all I thought I would do with it, but now I find I want to do more and need more power. It's a great little tractor and seems to be worth every penny I paid. I just wish I had known that I would want to move heavier stuff than this can and that I would decide to mill my own fence from the trees on my few acres of land (just bought the place in July; never had more than a 1/8th acre lot) and of course need to move trees, dig fence post holes, carry loads of posts and rails.....you get the picture. But, again, I do believe this is a great little machine and I'm glad I bought new and will trade up as soon as I get a little equity in this machine.

Pros: See above.
Cons: High priced, but I think I got my moneys worth (would have bought used if I didn't need a tractor right away).

5.00 star(s)
TerryMcQ

B2320 Kubota
Mighty Little Machine

I haven't had it long, but it cuts the lawn great with the mid-mount finish cut deck; it carries, drags or pushes logs up to 54 inches thick, some 24 inches diameter by 20 feet long; I had no problem knocking down an old shed 10 foot wide by 16 foot long; I was able to do a little scraping of high ground with the front loader bucket; scraped down a lot of tall brush; climbed 45 degree slopes—carefully—to cut grass and I thought THAT was good proof of quality and ability for what this machine is designed for.

Pros: All of the above plus its capabilities with other attachments I have yet to purchase.
Cons: Not really any cons, I just wish I had gotten a little more horsepower, more attachments, and a cab especially for winter, but all that takes more money. And teeth for the bucket to loosen up the ground for grading and digging.

[ad placeholder]

Kubota B2320 Owner Pages

View owner pages to see photos, customization and comments about member-owner Kubota B2320s

Kubota B2320 Community Rankings

#73 user rating of 732 Under 25 HP Tractors items
#1 Viewed of 732 Under 25 HP Tractors items
#1 discussed of 732 Under 25 HP Tractors items
#579 user rating of 27046 items overall
#7 Viewed of 27046 items overall
#5 discussed of 27046 items overall
#2 Ranking of Most-OwnerPages in 27046 items overall