Kubota B2320 Reviews

4.00 star(s)
B23Guy

B2320 Kubota
Little Titan
Model Year: 2009

Overall I'm happy with the B2300HST and it's capabilities. I purchased the tractor with mid-mount mower and front loader. I first thought the loader was an overkill considering the amount of property we have but, as an old guy with arthritis problems, it has been a god-send. The loader can be mounted or removed in about 5 minutes while the mower deck takes a little longer. We had owned a 2WD, Std transmission B8200 Kubota with a Woods belly mount mower for nearly 25 years. It was time we acquired something more modern.

Pros: Ease of operation.
Cons: Safety equipment. A couple of times it has been difficult to start.

5.00 star(s)
Anonymous Poster

B2320 Kubota
Model Year: 2012

Great little tractor. The factory could do a little better QC when shipping out the product. A couple of nuts and bolts were loss and on the linkages to the mower deck they never bent the cotter pins which fell out while in use which resulted in damage to the deck linkage which they fixed asap.

Pros: Hydro-stat is fantastic.
Cons: None so far.

5.00 star(s)
Engine Mike

B2320 Kubota
First Tractor
Model Year: 2013

It's is my first tractor other than a Deere LX176 lawn model. Needless to say I am having a great time. Only one problem so far. Doing a coin flip to determine if my son or myself gets to use it. This is a very well made and capable tool. More to come.

Pros: Very well thought out and capable features.
Cons: Some of the controls bezels are plastic and not consistent with the rest of the tractor.

5.00 star(s)
Hugo90

B2320 Kubota
Surprised at How Much We Use It
Model Year: 2012

Bought for hobby farm use, but seems to be something we get out nearly every day and use. First time we have had a tractor, got it just after we bought this place, 46 acres of woods. Only real problem was that the bucket controller broke, seems to have been assembled incorrectly. Fixed at no cost. Still feel like it sticks once in a while if you use lift and dump at the same time.

Pros: Easy to service, handy to have.
Cons: None.

5.00 star(s)
BisonNelly

B2320 Kubota
B2320 Review
Model Year: 2013

I own a small hobby farm and handyman business and this tractor is exactly what I was looking for. So far, I've put the loader to the test and moved several hundred yards of fill around a pool area. It is reliable and the dealership's support is what convinced me to go this route.

Pros: Reliable, great performance.
Cons: Slightly underpowered.

5.00 star(s)
taogden

B2320 Kubota
B2320D
Model Year: 2011

Attachments: Front End Loader (FEL) Usage: Use this little one more than I thought I would. Get about 16 hours of operation from 5 gallons of fuel, great in tight spaces like corrals, barns, feed pens, between trees. 700 pounds of lift in the bucket and being 4 wheel drive you can get out once it is loaded as long as you have some counter weight. Another option is fluid in the tires, relieves the need for counter weight at the rear end which keeps it short. Wishes: Wish I had the external circuits added for additional implements. Doing it after the fact will make it more expensive. Have over 50 hours on it now.

Pros: Light, maneuverable and stingy on fuel.
Cons: Not enough flow to lift and curl the bucket at the same time. Not really an issue once you get used to the limitation.

5.00 star(s)
jdp

B2320 Kubota
B2330 HSD with Loader

Great compact tractor, very glad I got it rather than a BX with those tiny wheels. Can't beat the hydro-static drive, loader is excellent. I have turf tires- don't let dealer talk you into Industrial if you will do a lot of finish mowing. Turf tires are fine with loader digging into manure pile and fill piles. Really like the 3 drive ranges, JD only give two.

Pros: Not too big, not too little, very reliable, 3 drive ranges.
Cons: Should have a detachable bucket, then you can leave the loader frame on, but just get bucket out of the way.

5.00 star(s)
grandpa_e

B2320 Kubota
Great Small Tractor

This is my first tractor purchase, but it has been a great machine. No issues in the time I've owned it. I use it like a Swiss Army knife, moving dirt one day with the FEL and box blade and mowing with the drive over mower deck the next. I purchased with the FEL, backhoe, box blade, brush hog, and 60" mower deck. it has performed every task I needed it to and done them better than I expected.

Pros: Everything about it!
Cons: I had to pay for it. Being small, it is light. Not really a con, but more a fact of life.

5.00 star(s)
jack s

B2320 Kubota
Kubota

Great little tractor. A little light, but perfect for small tracts. We have 10 acres. Have a loader bucket and bush hog. Use it for landscaping, mowing, and snow removal.

Pros: Reliability, 4wd, diesel fuel economy.
Cons: Light.

5.00 star(s)
gsthompson

B2320 Kubota
My Kubota B2320
Model Year: 2011

I'm rather new to tractors so this will have to factored in to my review (less than 5 years). So far I have found so many uses for this tractor. I can do things around the property that I would never have been able to do without the tractor (re-roofed the house, pull old posts and fencing, snow removal, tree fell on house, etc). The only down side is the fluid change, oil change with the mower deck still on, removing mower blades was rather difficult.

Pros: Great on fuel, does the necessary jobs.
Cons: Initial fluid change, engine oil change, sharpening blades.