Zetor 5245 hydraulics problem

/ Zetor 5245 hydraulics problem #1  

Buckit

Tractor
Zetor 5245
Hi everyone. I have an 84 Zetor 5245 with an Allied loader. Recently my three pt hitch started raising slowly. It seems fine at the top but with a grader blade on it moves slowly off the ground. The loader does not seem affected. I have cleaned the pump filter but when I tried to access the fine filter it is blocked in by the frame of the loader. Anyone else have a problem like that? Will I have to drop not just the loader but the frame too in order to change that filter? Thanks everybody.

/ Zetor 5245 hydraulics problem
   / Zetor 5245 hydraulics problem #4  
That's a link to a PDF copy of the operators manual.. I guess praonda wanted to make sure you had it..

I actually have the same tractor and loader.. My 3ph is still working fine, but i'll be interested to see if someone is able to give you some advice on this, in case i run into it in the future.. I know there is a lot of functionality associated with the 3ph and remote hydraulics. take a look at page 40 through 45 of your operators manual it shows you everything about the 3ph. If you loader is working fine, then in my opinion its something to do with the settings of the 3ph or the hydroponic system driving the 3ph.

/ Zetor 5245 hydraulics problem
It’s warming up here and I wanted to use my 3ph blade to move some slush regardless if it was going to raise properly. I tried turning the hydraulic oil flow down and it worked just fine. When it wasn’t working properly I turned it all the way up thinking more power would fix it. Didn’t try turning it back down until yesterday and now I’m back in business. Still need to figure out how to get at the fine filter this summer when I take the loader off.

/ Zetor 5245 hydraulics problem #6  
Hi everyone. I have an 84 Zetor 5245 with an Allied loader. Recently my three pt hitch started raising slowly. It seems fine at the top but with a grader blade on it moves slowly off the ground. The loader does not seem affected. I have cleaned the pump filter but when I tried to access the fine filter it is blocked in by the frame of the loader. Anyone else have a problem like that? Will I have to drop not just the loader but the frame too in order to change that filter? Thanks everybody.
hi there ol buddy im from nova scotia canada and i have a problem with my 5245 , im sorry i can not help ya with your problem but you might be able to help me with my problem , my 3pt hitch isnt coming up the full height ,,, i dont think ,, if you dont mind could you do me a little favor,, i would certanly appreciate it,, could you measure the height of the lower arms from the ground when the 3pt is the whole way up ,, it would let me know if mine is coming up the same as yours , i thank you for your help,im not much help to you with your problem ,, i dont have a loader on mine ,thanks again