zero turn mowers EXPENSIVE

/ zero turn mowers EXPENSIVE #131  
Those little Kubota zts look really well built and engineered for the price.

I would say the same about my 2020 model 48" SCAG 21Hp Liberty Z also.

/ zero turn mowers EXPENSIVE #132  
Expensive is what killed off the true Garden tractors and morphed them into the SCUT catagory. A good ZTR will also set you back a decent amount. But, with that quality comes the ability to keep said machine in service much longer. So you have figure that into the equation. Something the younger generation struggles to do it seems. Many trade off a vehicle the first time it has a major issue outside of the warrenty, or when it even needs a new set of tires. Seen it so many times I dont even shake my head any longer. I would rather drop the big $$ once, then be able to run that item for years if not most of my time on this planet. Heck, we even had folks, back when I worked for a couple different L&G dealerships as a mechanic, that though since they dropped a huge sum of money on a high end ZTR, that ment they could neglect common upkeep, then come in and get all pissed off when things broke, caught fire(from all the dried chaff packed around the engine) or developed head issues from being overheated from a dirty/oily, chaff packed engine. Mike

I've had my Cub Cadet 60" Tank for 12 years and almost 1000 hours with no issues what so ever except consumables kike gauge wheels, blades and belts. It has a Kowlasky motor, Been bulletproof. I maintain it however. I now what an air hose under the cooling shroud is too. Has the twin Hydro gear pumps with filters too.

/ zero turn mowers EXPENSIVE
I've had my Cub Cadet 60" Tank for 12 years and almost 1000 hours with no issues what so ever except consumables kike gauge wheels, blades and belts. It has a Kowlasky motor, Been bulletproof. I maintain it however. I now what an air hose under the cooling shroud is too. Has the twin Hydro gear pumps with filters too.

A Kowolski motor? Typo? Here's a kowolski joke.

DNR stocking fish in lake michigan. They found if they crossed a CO HO salmon, a Walleye and a Musky they end up with this perfect fish, called it a Kowolski.

Now all they gotta do is teach it to swim.

/ zero turn mowers EXPENSIVE #134  
Not bad!

:laughing:

Kowalski

"One of the most common Polish surnames (quite common also among Americans of Polish origin). Used to be the most typical surname, now holds second place (after Nowak).

The origin of the surname comes from word "kowal" what means blacksmith in Polish.
Used as an archetype of common citizen.
"Jan Kowalski" corresponds to "John Smith" in US.

Used in sample pictures of documents, credit cards etc. Often used in jokes.
"

/ zero turn mowers EXPENSIVE #135  
Rather have a Kowalski than a Kohler. Kohlers seem to blow up after a while. Other than changing the oil and filter and blowing the chaff out of the cooling fins a couple times a year, been flawless. It is a gas hog like most V twins are.

/ zero turn mowers EXPENSIVE #136  
Rather have a Kowalski than a Kohler. Kohlers seem to blow up after a while. Other than changing the oil and filter and blowing the chaff out of the cooling fins a couple times a year, been flawless. It is a gas hog like most V twins are.
You can keep your Kowalski and I'll keep my Kawasaki. My Kawasaki has a better reputation than your Kowalski.

/ zero turn mowers EXPENSIVE #137  
Lesser Zero mowers with hydro pump at wheels are homeowner type applications.
Kubota ZD mowers has a Transmission which far more superior for commercial quality.

I studied Exmark, Ferris & JD but decided on Kubota ZD & love it.

/ zero turn mowers EXPENSIVE #138  

I've had numerous Kohler's in lawn equipment and never lost one or had any significant problem with them.. Oddly, the head mechanic at the dealer where I bought my ZD724 talked me out of the Kaw and directed me to the Kohler don't really remember why.. I know plenty of people with Kaw's and they are good motors as well.

/ zero turn mowers EXPENSIVE #139  
You can keep your Kowalski and I'll keep my Kawasaki. My Kawasaki has a better reputation than your Kowalski.

:laughing: We used to call those Cowasuckies in my motorcycle days. :p