Zero turn at gas pumps

/ Zero turn at gas pumps #1  

94BULLITT

Tractor
yes
I saw this guy filling up his zero turn a couple of weeks ago when I wen to get a pizza. Yes he drove it it there.

/ Zero turn at gas pumps #2  
I use to live about two houses down from a service station and I drove my mower over there several times

/ Zero turn at gas pumps #3  
most likely gets better gas mileage than having to drive his truck to get the gas, ;) although my zero turn is terrible on gas,
It must be all that " Zero turning " I'm doing, Not getting anywhere near the fuel mileage/ yardage I got with my ol-standard lawn tractor:cool: Though in spite of doing all them donutes I still do get the grass cut in half the time,:D

/ Zero turn at gas pumps #4  
I did the same thing when I lived in town. It was 1.5 blocks down the alley. I never had to store gas in my garage and always had fresh gas.

/ Zero turn at gas pumps #5  
When I used to live in town I had a gs station 1/4 mile up the street. usually I'd have the mower on a trailer from my dads to my place and I'd fuel it up, on occasion I would unload it then realize it needed fuel so I would often drive it down the sidewalk to the station and back. It had two big tanks on it and a $35 tab wasn't unusual, the gas station folks laughed that it would hold that much.
I also had a few other yards I mowed that were less than a 1/4 mile the other way. A few times I drove it from my house over there, mowed and came back.
I've also fueled tractors at a gas station as well as a Bobcat that I drove into the gas station and drove out.
In SW Kansas one time I saw a combine and a great big Steiger 4wd both fueling, the truckstop was also the local eatery and it had an offroad fuel pump. Typically the farmers would fuel up a mobile tank in the back of their truck but once in a while they were passing by with equipment and would fill it up.

/ Zero turn at gas pumps
This was not in town, it was out in the country. There are a possibility of 3 roads he could have lived on and they all have a 55 MPH speed limit. I saw a guy drive a CTL to the gas station but that was in a bad snow storm. I have also seen garden tractors and 4 wheelers, I guess i have seen it all:laughing:

/ Zero turn at gas pumps #7  
That puts a twist into the story. I wouldn't ride my mower on the highway but some people think it is not foolish to ride a bicycle on a 55 mph road.

/ Zero turn at gas pumps #8  
Not uncommon up here at all. The 1635 drives down the road for diesel regularly. My Polaris drives there also, legal road riding is nice.

/ Zero turn at gas pumps
There is not a place close enough around here to drive the tractors that sells off road diesel. I go directly to the oil company and buy it, I save 20-30 cents a gallon on average.

/ Zero turn at gas pumps #10  
Not uncommon up here at all. The 1635 drives down the road for diesel regularly. My Polaris drives there also, legal road riding is nice.

Tractors are another thing altogether, but we have been talking about a 500 pound zero turn lawnmower.