Zen-noh tractors

/ Zen-noh tractors #1  

Anonymous Poster

We will have 8 Zen-noh tractors by the end of January.
19.5 to 27 HP and 4x4. 3 point class 1 hitch.
All will be A+ condition
located in Mid Missouri
e-mail for information

/ Zen-noh tractors #2  
Isn't Zen-noh a co-op name?
Who is the manufacturer?...........I have a Yanmar with the name Zennoh on the hood.

/ Zen-noh tractors #3  
Do you have any specs on these tractors such as model #, 2 or 3 cyl, hours, weight, price? I think I understand who makes these tractors for the ZEN-Noh cooperative. Is that an issue with getting parts or service for them? I have not been able to find anywhere near the amount of information or discussion about these tractors compared to the yanmar greys.

Jeff

/ Zen-noh tractors #4  
Jeff.......I've seen orange tractors with the name Zen-noh on them also. So maybe a few Kubota are labeled with the co-op name too.

/ Zen-noh tractors #5  
Yes, the orange ones are Kubotas. That is what I was implying in my previous post. I have heard that quite a few dealers are getting shipments of these recently. I am having a hard time finding specs on the specific models. I also wonder how easy it is for grey market dealers to get parts for these relative to Yanmar.

I am just about sold on a Yanmar 1720D, but the dealer also has a new shipment of the orange Zen-Noh labled tractors.

Is Kubota quality sigificantly better quality than Yanmar, enough so that it may be worth a look?

I wouldn't even think of bringing this up on the Kubota forum.

/ Zen-noh tractors #6  
Not too sure, but I didn't think Kubota greys could be imported into the US.

/ Zen-noh tractors #7  
I guess they can if they don't call them Kubotas. Hence the Zen-Noh label on a Kubota built tractor.

I would just like to know more about them, but info is scarce.

/ Zen-noh tractors #8  
Zen Noh is an agricultural supply coop. They also own Consolidated Grain & Barge Company, which owns a bunch of country elevators in Illinois , a couple Illinois river terminals & a ship loading terminal in Liousiana. They buy both Kubotas & Yanmars & have them labelled under their own name.

/ Zen-noh tractors #9  
There is not as much discussion on the Zen nohs , because 1 importer registered the trademark & they can only be imported through him. If you go into a Kubota dealer & announce you want parts for a Zen Noh, they probably won't know what you are talking about. If he does know & follows Kubota company policy, he won't sell you parts. The best way is to go in with part #s. I'm building a library of manuals & parts books & also can supply parts from US & Japanese sources. I also can supply tractors. sheaftractor@coiinc.com

/ Zen-noh tractors #10  
My importer tells me in Japan Kubota is considered below Yanmar and Iseki as far as quality goes. If anyone asks, you didn't hear it from me.