YTH2448 and 3 Bin Bagger-Love it:)

/ YTH2448 and 3 Bin Bagger-Love it:) #1  

cdaigle430

Veteran Member
Tractor
MF GC2410
I owned ny YTH 2448 since 2005 and stayed away from the three bin baggers because most people I talked to suggested it was a problematic at best. The other thing was Sears and the other big box stores are charging over 400 bucks for them so up until now I just mulched the yard instead.

I finally broke down and bought the three bin bagger last month and I mowed three times with it in very high moist\wet grass and I gotta tell you my lawn looks great. I am able to mow the whole lawn at the level four setting with no clumps of grass being left behind. I also can mow my 1.3 acre lawn and only have to empty the bins twice. Because my lawn was so wet, I did have to stop 3 times to unblock the shute but I normally would have to anyway to clean the deck.

At one end of my property, I dump the grass and leaves so I have a nice little compost bin going for my garden :) By the way, the Husqvarna dealership (not the big box store ones) is selling the high capacity, heavy duty 3 bin bagger for 70 bucks cheaper than the box stores.

/ YTH2448 and 3 Bin Bagger-Love it:) #2  
can you give me a model number on the bagger? thanks!!!