YT235C - Radio

/ YT235C - Radio #11  
Thanks Rich. That's what I want to do. I was wondering if I can get a bluetooth headphone which would allow me to listen while also protecting hearing and canceling noise?
As far as I know that will not be an issue. The headphones can range in price from reasonable to very expensive. The good news is that you can use the headphone other places in addition to tractor time.

/ YT235C - Radio #12  
Well I did it and bought a new YT235C.
Did you order your YT235C? If so, how long did you have to wait for delivery? If not, do dealers have the YT235 in stock? Many brands have stocking issues. I was on the fence about getting one and went a different direction but absolutely love Yanmar tractors.

/ YT235C - Radio
No, I was lucky to find a dealer who had exactly what I wanted in stock late last year. You're right about inventory; that was a repeated theme with dealers

/ YT235C - Radio #14  
When using the backhoe I usually run 2200 rpm's
not sure what the book says but think you should
be above 2000 rpm's backhoe will have more power
bucket will go up faster and down faster etc

I don't have a radio but have lots of stuff so I can
listen to music if I want to. Don't care for all the
advertising on the radio and blah blah blah blah
so no station around here with just plain music.
You can get a head set with a fm/am radio in them

willy

/ YT235C - Radio #15  
Pinch, congrats on the new machine. My RK37HC has the heat/ac and bluetooth radio options. To tell you the truth the HST noise is so loud that the radio is pretty much worthless for listening to music or taking phone calls. I did purchase a bluetooth noise reducing headset from Amazon a couple months back that I paired with my cell phone. I can stream music from my phone using my SirusXM app or any other app. With the noise cancellation turn on the difference is like night and day. He headset was roughly $49 and work well. The only thing I regret is not buying a headset with a built in mic for calls through my cell.

/ YT235C - Radio
Pinch, congrats on the new machine. My RK37HC has the heat/ac and bluetooth radio options. To tell you the truth the HST noise is so loud that the radio is pretty much worthless for listening to music or taking phone calls. I did purchase a bluetooth noise reducing headset from Amazon a couple months back that I paired with my cell phone. I can stream music from my phone using my SirusXM app or any other app. With the noise cancellation turn on the difference is like night and day. He headset was roughly $49 and work well. The only thing I regret is not buying a headset with a built in mic for calls through my cell.
Excellent! Maybe I'll just do the headset.

/ YT235C - Radio #17  
I recently added a radio to my YT359, if yours is like mine, you can't add a full size single din. This is what I did: