I never broke anything on the loader of my YT235C
and I have had the bucket so full of rocks that the
ass end would leave the ground when I hit a small
bump and that's a weird feeling! All in all I really
enjoy using the YT235C especially since the temps
have been 107, 105 etc cool as a cucumber is the
cab with the a/c and no DUST!

willy
I wouldn't keep loading the bucket that much without ballast on the back end.... way too much load on the front axle assembly

/ YT235 down again! #93  
I only did it once, didn't think the big rocks were
that heavy. I travel very slow when the bucket is
loaded like that. In fact I don't go very fast any
time. No need to be in a rush.

Do you get any parts from K & S Tractor sales
in Lubbock, TX! That's were I purchased my
tractor from.

willy

/ YT235 down again! #94  
Hey guys,

I so hate to hear stories like this. Brand new machine and they are thinking about doing the bottom end? I am not sure Yanmar is going to make it this time around without Deere. So its 8 PM on a holiday weekend and I just got back from the funeral home. It is nice to know that my dealer delivers the same service we do in the practice meaning if I call them they send a diesel mechanic to my house tonight. Not sure New Holland is the be all end all but parts are generally next day and whenever I call them, even if it's 3 AM (24/7/365) they are always there. Makes for a happy funeral director. Maybe Yanmar could learn something about quality and service.

Brian

Last edited:
   / YT235 down again! #95  
Just bought a brand new YT359c.
This thread doesn't even phase me.

/ YT235 down again! #96  
Just bought a brand new YT359c.
This thread doesn't even phase me.
Burn the right fuel, run the right oil, and work the tractor. Do that along with performing scheduled regenerations (50, 150, and every 100 hours after that) is done, the chance of problems with regeneration should be minimal.

/ YT235 down again! #97  
Burn the right fuel, run the right oil, and work the tractor. Do that along with performing scheduled regenerations (50, 150, and every 100 hours after that) is done, the chance of problems with regeneration should be minimal.
Doesn't it regen automatically?

/ YT235 down again! #98  
Yanmar Tier IV tractors constantly regenerate. There are 5 stages of regeneration. There are three that the operator may see. If actions are performed correctly and there are no equipment failures, the reset regeneration should be the only one an operator sees. This requires the operator to push the initiate regeneration button for 3-5 seconds until regeneration begins and then continue to work. For a reset regeneration the icon on the meter and the initiate button will blink every 2 seconds along with an audible alarm. This should last for 20-30 minutes.

If the operator fails to perform this the next regeneration is a stationary, or parked regeneration. This is accompanied with the same 2 lights and alarm as above, and a caution lamp is added as well. The blink pattern will change to 1 second and it will be accompanied by an error code that reads 00 00087 16. Also, this cycle will immediately limit power by a little, and it might not be noticeable. After 2 hours it will further reduce power, as a friendly reminder to perform this regeneration. For this the operator must park the tractor in a well ventilated area. Because it is stationary and the exhaust can be a little over 1300 degrees Fahrenheit, you want to make sure you are in is free of flammable items (grass, gas, papers...). This cycle should also take about 20-30 minutes.

If ten hours pass and the operator fails to perform the stationary/parked regeneration, the tractor will go into limp mode and only a dealer will be able to reset it. The diagnostic tool is required to perform a recovery regeneration.

Once again, it isn't that bad, there are plenty of steps to the operator can perform to prevent the tractor from going to the extreme of recovery regeneration. The main ones are fuel, oil, no long periods of idle, and working the tractor.

With your YT 359, on two of the meter screens there are load bars. Try to load it up. If you aren't familiar with the different screens, just turn the key on and press the display buttons to cycle between them.

/ YT235 down again! #99  
Thank you. I asked the dealer now much they would charge to delete it. He said wait till I'm out of warranty..... 10 years lol

/ YT235 down again! #100  
Thank you. I asked the dealer now much they would charge to delete it. He said wait till I'm out of warranty..... 10 years lol
Tractors aren't like cars. Deleting the emissions system could be catastrophic and there aren't enough made to research deleting them.